Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NotchCoil 0.25ohm DL. Head
Along with the Cuboid Mini kit, we also brought you this new atomizer head - NotchCoil 0.25ohm DL. head.

The new NotchCoil 0.25ohm DL. head is made of Stainless Steel 316L and applies the new NotchCoil technology.
It lasts longer and can be used under high wattage condition.

Enter to learn more about this great head: NotchCoil 0.25ohm DL.

[Image: Cuboid_Mini_Kit_05.png]
will the notch coil fit in the BF RBA Head. i hope they do this would make it so much better 微笑
???

It comes already inside a coil head. You want to take it out and mount it into the RBA, or what is your plan?
(04-13-2016, 11:58 AM)peter-k Wrote:  ???

It comes already inside a coil head. You want to take it out and mount it into the RBA, or what is your plan?

you can buy just the coil http://www.myvaporstore.com/Wismec-NotchCoil-for-Theorem-Atomizer-p/wist40.htm there not avalable yet
This Notchcoil is for flavor and cloud chaser.
I basically like the 0.6 ohm BF SS coil in eGO AIO.
(04-13-2016, 12:03 PM)bey1012 Wrote:  
(04-13-2016, 11:58 AM)peter-k Wrote:  ???

you can buy just the coil http://www.myvaporstore.com/Wismec-NotchCoil-for-Theorem-Atomizer-p/wist40.htm there not avalable yet

Thanks for info.

(04-13-2016, 01:26 PM)Geo Wrote:  This Notchcoil is for flavor and cloud chaser.

For what are other coils then? 大咧嘴
I just bought the Cuboid Mini kit, and the notch coil reads as coil short after using it one time in temp control SS

The rb coil just gurgles...

Now I've put my OBS Crius tank on it until someone can help me!
To my personal opinion the eVic VTC Mini does not always function 100 % reliable below 0.3 ohms in TC mode. With the device switched on unscrew the tank, press the fire button briefly and then screw the tank back. If this does not solve your problem then there is probably a fault with the coil.

I am not shure what you mean by rb coil. I guess you mean the RBA head with the factory build in coil. The Cubis may gurgle a bit (slight flooding) after refilling. This is emminent to it's working principle. Fully open the airflow, then put the tank upside down and blow into it. You may wish to hold it with a tissue so the lava would not spit onto your face. If you did that already, then try the next time closing the top cap very slowly for giving the air pressure more time to escape. There may be a slight gurgle but it does disappear after a few draws.
I've had the Cuboid Mini one day now and the Notch coil is working great for me, using Temp ss316 mode @ 450-480 using 48W.  Using a short DL hit for 3-4 secs.  Primed about 3 drops and the side slots, installed in the tank and let it sit for about 5 minutes. Almost no poping and only gurgling 1 time after refilling. No dry hits so far!  Very good flavor!  

Put one in my Cubis on my Cuboid using the above settings, it's a drastic improvement over the BF .5 coil, with more airflow, more vape, better flavor, no gurgling and only popping a few times on the first hit after its been sitting for a long time.

Everyone that has been knocking the Cubis needs to buy a box of notch coils and try it again!
(04-22-2016, 01:43 PM)FixYourLan Wrote:  I've had the Cuboid Mini one day now and the Notch coil is working great for me, using Temp ss316 mode @ 450-480 using 48W.  Using a short DL hit for 3-4 secs.  Primed about 3 drops and the side slots, installed in the tank and let it sit for about 5 minutes. Almost no poping and only gurgling 1 time after refilling. No dry hits so far!  Very good flavor!  

Put one in my Cubis on my Cuboid using the above settings, it's a drastic improvement over the BF .5 coil, with more airflow, more vape, better flavor, no gurgling and only popping a few times on the first hit after its been sitting for a long time.

Everyone that has been knocking the Cubis needs to buy a box of notch coils and try it again!

I have never had a problem with the cubis and been wanting to get my hands on the NotchCoil to try it out . I would like to know does the tank get hot with it? Have you used it in watage mode yet ?