Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2018-Star of Feb.
(03-10-2018, 09:06 PM)AnTHrax Wrote:  try 90/10 or 80/20 juice it might help you with the gurgling thing

Already been there and done that 8)
(03-10-2018, 07:12 PM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  Have you got the MTL drip tip because only the larger hole DL was supplied ?

I do not have the MTL top cap, my thoughts above are theroy based on the low power output of the device.
(03-11-2018, 03:49 AM)CosmicTruth Wrote:  
(03-10-2018, 07:12 PM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  Have you got the MTL drip tip because only the larger hole DL was supplied ?

I do not have the MTL top cap, my thoughts above are theroy based on the low power output of the device.

i agree maybe the low power throw making those if the power is high it might works well due to burning juices fast than to throw it while heating up
[Image: ?banner=14409]
still a guest? want to register?  CLICK HERE
(03-10-2018, 03:50 PM)Ippolit Wrote:  Yes I already did that check, several times. Always upright. It seems to me that liquid gets into the air pathway on the circumference of the coil unit, as there is no draw until there is a gurgle and then liquid rises in the chimney...  I use low or zero nic. Tried 3 different mixes of liquid to vary the viscosity, still floods. I read that others here reported the same issues.

I suspect a bad coil, maybe the cotton is too loose. I'll change to the spare coil when I have time, possibly today  8)

I ran into the gurgling problem after I refilled my tank,and once it wouldn't even fire....but I poured my juice back in bottle took the glass off,took the coil out,discovered that when I was taking cap off I was somehow turning the whole thing and loosened the coil so after I refilled the coil was loose so juice got under the coil onto the firing pin causing the problem. I dried up under the coil and all the threads in battery and on the coil,pit the coil in TIGHTLY refilled and it was back to 100%.I'm using 50/50 3mg and no more gurgling!
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
Interesting, I didn't have juice under the coil as I seriously tightened as is my habit, drip tip is only just tightened. It's OK now once I cleared the flood properly. What the original cause of flooding is I'm not sure, as I suggested and Anthrax thought, perhaps the coil cannot keep up with the rate of wicking.

It's on a heavy test programme with double menthol, hope my tongue survives! 眨眼)
I finally did a review, here.
(03-11-2018, 02:49 PM)Ippolit Wrote:  Interesting, I didn't have juice under the coil as I seriously tightened as is my habit, drip tip is only just tightened. It's OK now once I cleared the flood properly. What the original cause of flooding is I'm not sure, as I suggested and Anthrax thought, perhaps the coil cannot keep up with the rate of wicking.

It's on a heavy test programme with double menthol, hope my tongue survives!  眨眼)

I think what happened with me was I tightened the top so tight and when I went to open it to refil,it was so tight & being connected to the coil,it loosened the coil just enough for it to cause the flooding and mis-fire. been careful now not to over-tighten the top!
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
心 
Congrats 心 Joyetech Makes Great Products. Hope You enjoy.