Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2018-Star of Feb.
show us some pics when you receive it bro
[Image: ?banner=14409]
still a guest? want to register?  CLICK HERE
Received today, super-fast from China, will do a review with some images in a week when I've had time to use it.
It's grey with white, I would have chosen that as I usually go for gunmetal or black, something neutral and "techy".

I have problems with it at present, as others have reported here; serious gurgling and coil floods - trying various workarounds. I'll give it a fair chance before I do a review though.
(03-08-2018, 08:05 PM)Ippolit Wrote:  Received today, super-fast from China, will do a review with some images in a week when I've had time to use it.

yay.. good to hear. waiting for the images you will be posting微笑
(03-09-2018, 11:21 AM)AnTHrax Wrote:  
(03-08-2018, 08:05 PM)Ippolit Wrote:  Received today, super-fast from China, will do a review with some images in a week when I've had time to use it.

yay.. good to hear. waiting for the images you will be posting微笑

Congrats! can't wait to see what you think!
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
(03-09-2018, 03:58 AM)Ippolit Wrote:  It's grey with white, I would have chosen that as I usually go for gunmetal or black, something neutral and "techy".

I have problems with it at present, as others have reported here; serious gurgling and coil floods - trying various workarounds. I'll give it a fair chance before I do a review though.

Be sure the parts are tight and store it in a vertical position, I keep mine in the box standing upright. That seems to stop the coil from flooding. And most important you need high nicotine e-liquid, about 3x what you use in your large sub ohm mods, that way you will get satisfaction with the lower power in the ECO. I think it's the same on both the MTL and the DTL top cap, this low power device is just best with high nic e-liquid.
Yes I already did that check, several times. Always upright. It seems to me that liquid gets into the air pathway on the circumference of the coil unit, as there is no draw until there is a gurgle and then liquid rises in the chimney... I use low or zero nic. Tried 3 different mixes of liquid to vary the viscosity, still floods. I read that others here reported the same issues.

I suspect a bad coil, maybe the cotton is too loose. I'll change to the spare coil when I have time, possibly today 8)
Good point, I can't tell which one I have, it's fairly tight. As a natural DL vaper I found it too tight so testing it MTL, either way it floods instantly.

PS - I just took the drip tip/cap off and fired it up briefly. With a torch I can see that as it fires there is so much liquid in the coil area that it boils and rises up to near the top of the chimney.

I'll strip it down, dry it all out & blow out the coil unit - again - and see what can be done before trying the spare coil 8)
Progress -During the flood I had when first using it the liquid entered the concentric to the chimney air flow space.

So I stripped it down, drained and wiped out. Attached drip tip to coil unit and blew out about 1/2ml of liquid. Came out of air holes on tip and wicking holes, so seriously flooded as noted above.

Refilled with double menthol zero nic 40PG/60VG to test. It works!! A little gurgling, good cloud and serious flavour!

Now and can use it and review next week 8) I hope!

PS - coils available on UK ebay, only one seller.
try 90/10 or 80/20 juice it might help you with the gurgling thing