Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eGo AIO doesn't work anymore (blinking)
Good information, is it the bottom of the tank where the coil makes contact? or the bottom of the coil, the positive contact looks like a button? I have gotten some BF coils where the coil wire is too long and the positive wire protrudes enough that it shorts when the tank is put together, in that case I clip the end of the wire with clippers.
____
Δ
Join us
Mine started shutting off by itself where I had to hit the button 5 times to turn it back on, just for it to turn itself off again. It now is just blinking red and not taking a charge and I haven't had it that long. I put a brand new coil in hoping that was the issue but it didn't help. I emailed Joytech and that went unanswered. Are there any troubleshooting steps or am I stuck buying a new one? I just bought this one.
(09-14-2016, 11:54 PM)jamers2004 Wrote:  Mine started shutting off by itself where I had to hit the button 5 times to turn it back on, just for it to turn itself off again. It now is just blinking red and not taking a charge and I haven't had it that long. I put a brand new coil in hoping that was the issue but it didn't help. I emailed Joytech and that went unanswered. Are there any troubleshooting steps or am I stuck buying a new one? I just bought this one.

Sounds to me like it's just a dead battery issue. Try cleaning the usb port and trying a new cord some usb care tips can be found HERE..

Good Luck...
From a Mind of Metal, Flowing Electrons
Enjoy!

Please Rate...

Register to Download Click Here!
Im having the same problem with mine 悲伤
Mine was doing the same. I changed the coil and now I'm good to go.
Not sure why it malfunctioned though.

Cheers
Mine fully charged but when I press the button it lights up and tried to vape, nothing comes out.  Then when I look at the light, it came on and then immediately went out.  无法决定