Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eGo AIO doesn't work anymore (blinking)
I got my AIO on the charger as I came back red light was off.
As I tried to turn it on, nothing happend. NOTHING, no light no blinking, nothing. I tried to change the flash colour, but that didn't work either.
Only when i got it on the charger it first blinks 3 times, then 5 times and then it turns off.

Please HEEEEEELP 嗯 悲伤
Please contact service@joyetech.com for after-sales service.
(04-07-2016, 08:36 AM)vapormaker Wrote:  Please contact service@joyetech.com for after-sales service.

They don't answer :/
(04-07-2016, 07:55 PM)VapingApe Wrote:  
(04-07-2016, 08:36 AM)vapormaker Wrote:  Please contact service@joyetech.com for after-sales service.

They don't answer :/
Sorry for the inconvenience, could you send me your email address via PM?
Mine too have the same problem. it wont turn on.. but when i stick it on a power source it blinks then shuts off again. nobody replied to my email in support joyetech.
Hallo i have exactly the same Problem. Please tell if the service sends you any solution. Thanks
Hallo, i have also this problem. I can sometime puffs 8 times and than nothing anymore. It blinkes when i push the bottom, also after charging. 生气
Is there a solution??? Thanks
(05-12-2016, 03:13 PM)erik Wrote:  Hallo, i have also this problem. I can sometime puffs 8 times and than nothing anymore. It blinkes when i push the bottom, also after charging. 生气
Is there a solution??? Thanks

Please check the coil setup, make sure its connection is ok.
Thank you very much!
Problem solved. I don't understand why it works for days, i did't changes anything, and oeps it stops working fine.
But i'am happy that it is a small problem to solve and working again! Thanks Erik
(04-07-2016, 03:24 AM)VapingApe Wrote:  I got my AIO on the charger as I came back red light was off.
As I tried to turn it on, nothing happend. NOTHING, no light no blinking, nothing. I tried to change the flash colour, but that didn't work either.
Only when i got it on the charger it first blinks 3 times, then 5 times and then it turns off.

Please HEEEEEELP 嗯  悲伤

hey i found a fix, mine was doing the same thing i cleant it and it was still not working. eventually i found a little button underneath the vape and i pressed it with a pen and it started working again