Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pure Beauty

.jpg   IMG_1895.JPG (Size: 34.39 KB / Downloads: 123)
.jpg   IMG_1892.JPG (Size: 46.04 KB / Downloads: 123)
.jpg   IMG_1840.JPG (Size: 65.75 KB / Downloads: 123)
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑

.jpg   IMG_1230.JPG (Size: 36.88 KB / Downloads: 98)
Some nice pics Liz微笑
(02-28-2018, 09:12 AM)bey1012 Wrote:  Some nice pics Liz微笑

thank you...I'm obsessed 大咧嘴
(02-28-2018, 09:52 PM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  Awesome pics
Loving my cuboid Lite 微笑 review to follow weekend lol been really busy

Nice pics 微笑
Could not get on with ego Aio put in my review a week ago but not been posted don't think joytech liked it but I was only been honest !

not every mod is for everyone,we're all different and like different types and styles of devices.... I use my ECO alot and love it but don't get me wrong,the minute my grandkids are not around me .....bring on my ESPION....omg I Love it!!!!! And I have retired my Pinguin SE and my Dolphin because of coil & leaking issues...oh and my Cuboid lite 'was' heaven until it slipped on ice and the glass meet with death....I have the 2ml glass but thats just to small for me 微笑 LoL actually my favorite juice is almost gone so I use the 2ml tank to to save me from vaping the juice too fast...lol too small to take out & about but perfect for that urge for my favorite juice hits....if any of this makes sense lol
the bottom line is if we all liked the exact same thing what would be the sense of new inventions! 微笑 心 #JoyetechBravo 心

(03-01-2018, 02:44 AM)liz Wrote:  
(02-28-2018, 09:52 PM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  Awesome pics
Loving my cuboid Lite 微笑 review to follow weekend lol been really busy

Nice pics 微笑
Could not get on with ego Aio put in my review a week ago but not been posted don't think joytech liked it but I was only been honest !

not every mod is for everyone,we're all different and like different types and styles of devices.... I use my ECO alot and love it but don't get me wrong,the minute my grandkids are not around me .....bring on my ESPION....omg I Love it!!!!! And I have retired my Pinguin SE and my Dolphin because of coil & leaking issues...oh and my Cuboid lite 'was' heaven until it slipped on ice and the glass meet with death....I have the 2ml glass but thats just to small for me 微笑 LoL actually my favorite juice is almost gone so I use the 2ml tank to to save me from vaping the juice too fast...lol too small to take out & about but perfect for that urge for my favorite juice hits....if any of this makes sense lol
the bottom line is if we all liked the exact same thing what would be the sense of new inventions!  微笑  心  #JoyetechBravo  心

RIP ...I really need to know where I can get 3.5 ml replacement glass

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-01-2018, 03:46 AM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  Cuboid lite 'was' heaven until it slipped on ice and the glass meet with death

Oh No Liz !!!!! I would be gutted will have a look around for you i'm sure i saw somewhere that sells all sorts of spare glass for tanks

I hope you did not hurt yourself xxx

just my feelings 脸红
If it's the Exceed D22 tank they are available as a complete unit from Joyetech UK, 2ml only though! With 2 coils ...

Tank

The glass I found on Fleabay - 2ml from UK but theres a listing from China that looks bigger, but no size given.

Glass
you can try find some glass machinary or glass maker. they can make a special glass for your tanks just like mine
[Image: ?banner=14409]
still a guest? want to register?  CLICK HERE
oh yeah!

Great combo Liz 8) I'm still waiting for UK stock of the Solo, patience and more patience required!