Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
【Mar 5】 We move from Facebook to here! Press here and you may become lucky stars!
Am I the only one who didn't get the e-mail? o.O
Its not the winning that counts its the taking part, its just a bonus if you win. 舌 So congrats to every body that has took part and well done to the people who received the bonus.
Thank you very much!
Congrats all. Fingers crossed I get lucky
(03-05-2015, 05:19 PM)walter Wrote:  My dear friends:

Here we come! Congratulations to today's lucky stars:

vallou, r.albert, TANYAWILLIAMS, Luv2Vape ♥, idtzoli, and Kevin Whitworth

You will gain our prize from joyetech for all free! Of course, we will send emails to your mailbox that registered in our social and confirm your information at this weekend, please notice your mailbox.

Haven't registered??? You may miss our powerful giveaways for all free!!!

So, join in us and publish a comment or reply anyone of the threads. The more comment you publish, the more opportunity you have.

What are you waiting for? Come on! You will be the next lucky star!  social.joyetech.com

I love that you are involved at this level with your customers. Kudo's to you all! Thank you.

I love that you are involved at this level with your customers. Kudo's to you all! Thank you.
awesome! thanks Joyetech for the opportunity to try the new product!
(03-05-2015, 05:19 PM)walter Wrote:  My dear friends:

Here we come! Congratulations to today's lucky stars:

vallou, r.albert, TANYAWILLIAMS, Luv2Vape ♥, idtzoli, and Kevin Whitworth

You will gain our prize from joyetech for all free! Of course, we will send emails to your mailbox that registered in our social and confirm your information at this weekend, please notice your mailbox.

Haven't registered??? You may miss our powerful giveaways for all free!!!

So, join in us and publish a comment or reply anyone of the threads. The more comment you publish, the more opportunity you have.

What are you waiting for? Come on! You will be the next lucky star!  social.joyetech.com

Hello, excited to be here!!
Hello, Hello, Hello....I'm super excited about Joyetech's new Social venture!
Whatever you do, STAY OFF THOSE STINKIES!!!

[Image: quit-smoking-banner.php?key=34289]
crazy stuff goin , cant w8 for delta to arrive mexico.