Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
【Mar 5】 We move from Facebook to here! Press here and you may become lucky stars!
This is really awsome of joyetech to do!! Good luck everyone!!
Congrats tanya and winners ?
Cigarette free since November 2013! ?大咧嘴
Congratulations to the winner's! ! 微笑

So nice of you all to do these giveaways! ! I greatly appreciate the chance to win something!!
Congrats winners! 心
I'm 6 Months Free Of Cigarettes! 心
Congrats to all the winners!
Congrats to the winners and good luck to all!
(03-05-2015, 10:12 PM)amy Hedrick Wrote:  Congrats tanya and winners ?

THANKS AMY!!!! <3
(03-05-2015, 05:54 PM)TANYAWILLIAMS Wrote:  
(03-05-2015, 05:19 PM)walter Wrote:  My dear friends:

Here we come! Congratulations to today's lucky stars:

vallou, r.albert, TANYAWILLIAMS, Luv2Vape ♥, idtzoli, and Kevin Whitworth

You will gain our prize from joyetech for all free! Of course, we will send emails to your mailbox that registered in our social and confirm your information at this weekend, please notice your mailbox.

Haven't registered??? You may miss our powerful giveaways for all free!!!

So, join in us and publish a comment or reply anyone of the threads. The more comment you publish, the more opportunity you have.

What are you waiting for? Come on! You will be the next lucky star! social.joyetech.com

I win? woooooow thank you Joyetech, I loveeee you, wow congrats to other winners, I'll wait, gotta check my email, thank you
So excited to win !!! Thank you Joyetech ,you guys are awesome! !
♡vallou (Valerie Whitehead Bartlett)
(03-05-2015, 09:40 PM)reszaak Wrote:  Congrats and not to be odd but didn't Kevin Whitworth win yesterday as well? Super good luck I guess
Thanks for your care! We just choose our winners for random, so there will be a little chance to be selected twice.
We will recheck our list at end of the activity, and make sure everyone have opportunities to win our game.
So, take it easy! And join us, the more comment you publish, the more opportunity you will have!