Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2016-January/February month Stars-louiesquared and FixYourLan
That's awesome I just bought one today I am pretty impressed also again Congratulations to both of you
(03-25-2016, 04:02 AM)louiesquared Wrote:  I received my AIO a couple days ago. For how small it is I'm pretty impressed. I tried it with one of the supplied coils and it does a great job for mouth to lung vaping. It took about a quarter of a tank to break in and produce a nice flavorful vapor. I modified the second coil by removing the little top cover. It performs surprisingly well for direct lung hits. It doesnt produce massive clouds but they are still respectable and the flavor is great. I will have to give it a week or two in order to see how the coils hold up. All in all I would reccomend it to anybody looking for a simple and compact device.

Thanks Again Kermit and Joyetech

Thanks your short review to the eGo AIO, at this price level it really worth to take. We hope the staters can enjoy the vaping when they intend to shift form smoking. 心
congrats winners.

after almost 6 months i finally found my wallet containing private infos incl passwords in here. oh ny i lost a lot of opportunities gain friends in here to learn something bout the new productsand of course to win.
that cuboid kit i want that.
fortunately i won two Joyetech AIO hahaha quite lucky err.
hello to all. hope i could be the star of the month.
congrats again winners.