Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
eGo AIO Launch Giveaway-200 kits!!!
Hey guys, we launched the all-in-one device - eGo AIO today.

Upon launching, Joyetech Facebook is now doing a giveaway for 200 kits of eGo AIO.

Enter to get it right now: eGo AIO Giveaway

[Image: ego-aio540-.jpg?1457336735]
Great! I hope I'll win this time 微笑
Thanks for the chance! I hope I will win this time... :-D
Man i would love to win one of these but won't enter cause it's not being shipped from the uk .....I'm very wary of entering comps outside of the uk for my own reasons .....will have to buy one from the uk site when i can afford one 微笑
I am one of lucky winners 眨眼 Thank you for great chance.
Hi Kermit! A friend of mine just contacted me that he still didn't received his AIO, that he won. Nor the other 4 winners from Hungary. After it was released and available here in Hungary (that was later than they should get theirs), I bought mine immediately. And, as a regular buyer I'm vaping on my AIO, and they (winners) can not enjoy it.. For me it's fun, but they are disappointed. 大咧嘴 Is there a error in the system? When I won kits, I got them quite fast. So, I just want to ask, were those AIOs shipoed, or thebshipping delayed, but they will get them soon? Thank You for the ansver! 眨眼
My first mod was an eVic. 微笑
(04-06-2016, 02:51 AM)Feke Wrote:  Hi Kermit! A friend of mine just contacted me that he still didn't received his AIO, that he won. Nor the other 4 winners from Hungary. After it was released and available here in Hungary (that was later than they should get theirs), I bought mine immediately. And, as a regular buyer I'm vaping on my AIO, and they (winners) can not enjoy it.. For me it's fun, but they are disappointed. 大咧嘴 Is there a error in the system? When I won kits, I got them quite fast. So, I just want to ask, were those AIOs shipoed, or thebshipping delayed, but they will get them soon? Thank You for the ansver! 眨眼
Hey Feke, we're now working on it. Because there're 200 winners from around the world, some may receive it at first, others may have to wait. Hope you may understand.
Sweet , thanks ! 心
(04-06-2016, 03:43 PM)Kermit Wrote:  
(04-06-2016, 02:51 AM)Feke Wrote:  Hi Kermit! A friend of mine just contacted me that he still didn't received his AIO, that he won. Nor the other 4 winners from Hungary. After it was released and available here in Hungary (that was later than they should get theirs), I bought mine immediately. And, as a regular buyer I'm vaping on my AIO, and they (winners) can not enjoy it.. For me it's fun, but they are disappointed. 大咧嘴 Is there a error in the system? When I won kits, I got them quite fast. So, I just want to ask, were those AIOs shipoed, or thebshipping delayed, but they will get them soon? Thank You for the ansver! 眨眼
Hey Feke, we're now working on it. Because there're 200 winners from around the world, some may receive it at first, others may have to wait. Hope you may understand.
Hi Kermit! Meantime my friend also received a note that it will delay between 6 to 8 weeks. The only problem is that on 20.th of May, the TPD in Hungary gets in charge. So, if on- or after the 20th of May arrives the kit, the device will be terminated by the custom or they will be charged with bringing in illegal tobacco product. Or something like that. I don't know the exact english word for that. From 20th of May, electroni cigarettes and all their components belong to the category of tobacco products, here in Hungary. This is their only fear.
My first mod was an eVic. 微笑
Just got my AIO in the mail. My mom liked it, and now it is hers. I already have a Cuboid, and an EVIC VTC mini with a Cubis so it didn't hurt me too bad. I may end up stealing it back because it is pretty cool.