Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you want to change the TCR display?
Some fans are asking about adding the exact TCR value on the TCR mode display.
We heard your voice.
And now we're doing this poll to see how many of you really want this change.

To be specific, for example, if I set the value at 109 on M1, then instead of the existing TCR M1,
it will display TCR 109 or TCR1 109.

[Image: TCR_display.png]

Let us know your thoughts of it and what's your choice.
Your voice really matters.

Tell your friends to come and join us right now.
What do you want to see on TCR mode display?
(15 votes total)
TCR1 109
14 (93.3%)
TCR M1
1 (6.7%)
Other thoughts? Please write in comments.
0 (0%)

I agree. If there's room it could be 'TCR 1 109', 'TCR 2 092', or 'TCR 109 1', 'TCR 092 2'
Display of TCR number is a good idea. But you should not skip the memory location number. Looking at the screen to me it eems there is still space for "092". If it is necessary saving space then use "TCR1 092".

Congratulations! Your eVic is still one of the top devices in the market for the price. It has been kept up through the updates.
(03-05-2016, 10:32 AM)peter-k Wrote:  Display of TCR number is a good idea. But you should not skip the memory location number. Looking at the screen to me it eems there is still space for "092". If it is necessary saving space then use "TCR1 092".

Congratulations! Your eVic is still one of the top devices in the market for the price. It has been kept up through the updates.
That's fantastic, I like it. Thanks Peter. 微笑
Kermit, Joyetech is really fantastic in getting feedback from the user community, and also implementing some of the requested features. This 'community feedback' as well as the fact that Joyetech actually listens is why Joyetech is staying on top.
(03-05-2016, 11:30 PM)big_vape Wrote:  Kermit, Joyetech is really fantastic in getting feedback from the user community, and also implementing some of the requested features. This 'community feedback' as well as the fact that Joyetech actually listens is why Joyetech is staying on top.

Thank you so much. We should listen to our fans what you really want. Because this is for you guys. We can't work behind closed doors.
(03-05-2016, 10:32 AM)peter-k Wrote:  Display of TCR number is a good idea. But you should not skip the memory location number. Looking at the screen to me it eems there is still space for "092". If it is necessary saving space then use "TCR1 092".

I like this idea.
Why not make the TCR setting like setting the watts in temp mode with up/down directly in the main display. After TCR1 120 or TCR2 109 or TCR3 91 is selected right click to move over to the value and adjust it up or down then fire to set it and activate it! All much easier and faster to change there, then having to power it off and hold 2 buttons forever to get the TCR menu to change or view, and then have power it back on.

This will be super.

I already loved my mini but wait it's getting better and better 微笑
That would be a nice touch.