Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Joyetech eGo AIO ECO Launching
its so darn cute!! its awesome!

微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
(02-08-2018, 04:27 AM)liz Wrote:  its so darn cute!! its awesome!

Nice 微笑 how small are they ?
Still A Guest ? Click To Join

[Image: LJPsJo9.png?1]

[attachment=3427]

How small are these 微笑 Review To follow 微笑

(02-08-2018, 04:12 PM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  
(02-08-2018, 04:27 AM)liz Wrote:  its so darn cute!! its awesome!

Nice 微笑 how small are they ?

very ! but an awesome vape!

Ok is this suppose to come with 2 caps small and large as mine only comes with the one and i'm not sure if its large or small lol

(02-09-2018, 12:28 AM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  Ok is this suppose to come with 2 caps small and large as mine only comes with the one and i'm not sure if its large or small lol

Mine came today just a query the top caps should there be 2 in the box with different size holes as I seem to only have one that was on the device ?

(02-09-2018, 06:40 AM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  Mine came today just a query the top caps should there be 2 in the box with different size holes as I seem to only have one that was on the device ?

there was only one in mine and saw others say the same.probably because its not the final production...I would like to see them add a spare glass too.
(02-09-2018, 08:17 AM)liz Wrote:  
(02-09-2018, 06:40 AM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  Mine came today just a query the top caps should there be 2 in the box with different size holes as I seem to only have one that was on the device ?

there was only one in mine and saw others say the same.probably because its not the final production...I would like to see them add a spare glass too.

Ya I missed placed the spare coil.... hope to remember where I put it. First coil only lasted a day 1/2. And no other top cap with holes. Just spare o rings I think have to remember where I put the box lol
(02-09-2018, 08:17 AM)liz Wrote:  

Argh ok ... just seems way to airy again lol may have to block one of the holes up not too fussed about the glass tbh as can cover it with a vape band but the air holes could do with being smaller

Ok not too airy now lol you just have to make sure the glass section is tight there was a slight gap at the bottom much much better tighter draw now 微笑