Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joyetech eGo AIO ECO Launching
its so darn cute!! its awesome!

微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
(02-08-2018, 04:27 AM)liz Wrote:  its so darn cute!! its awesome!

Nice 微笑 how small are they ?
No Matter How You VAPE
Choose Your Style And Be Very PROUD
of The Fact That You No Longer Smoke

How small are these 微笑 Review To follow 微笑
No Matter How You VAPE
(02-08-2018, 04:12 PM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  
(02-08-2018, 04:27 AM)liz Wrote:  its so darn cute!! its awesome!

Nice 微笑 how small are they ?

very ! but an awesome vape!

Mine came today just a query the top caps should there be 2 in the box with different size holes as I seem to only have one that was on the device ?
No Matter How You VAPE
(02-09-2018, 06:40 AM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  Mine came today just a query the top caps should there be 2 in the box with different size holes as I seem to only have one that was on the device ?

there was only one in mine and saw others say the same.probably because its not the final production...I would like to see them add a spare glass too.
(02-09-2018, 08:17 AM)liz Wrote:  
(02-09-2018, 06:40 AM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  Mine came today just a query the top caps should there be 2 in the box with different size holes as I seem to only have one that was on the device ?

there was only one in mine and saw others say the same.probably because its not the final production...I would like to see them add a spare glass too.

Ya I missed placed the spare coil.... hope to remember where I put it. First coil only lasted a day 1/2. And no other top cap with holes. Just spare o rings I think have to remember where I put the box lol
this is not my style of device I find it unusable for me this is the tightest draw device I have ever tried. this is the hardest review I have ever had to do on a device. I am sure it works well & quality is good. I just can not use it
Not getting on with mine at all 悲伤 gurgles like there is no tomorrow this is going to be an interesting review lol
No Matter How You VAPE
(02-11-2018, 04:17 AM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  Not getting on with mine at all 悲伤 gurgles like there is no tomorrow this is going to be an interesting review lol
Well I have to be honest regardless it is my reputation on the line. I dont think I can recommend this one

(02-11-2018, 04:17 AM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  Not getting on with mine at all 悲伤 gurgles like there is no tomorrow this is going to be an interesting review lol
Well I have to be honest regardless it is my reputation on the line. I dont think I can recommend this one