Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
A Visit To Joyetech by PBusardo
On the start of 2016, we have a special guest visiting us.
Take a look at this video recording his visit to Joyetech and how the Cuboid is made.

(02-24-2016, 09:37 PM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  Brill 眨眼 Wish i could visit lol
You'll be certainly welcome. 大咧嘴
Wow Phil taking notice of Joyetech now. That's a stamp of approval from the man. 大咧嘴
And there's no comparison between the cuboid and the Hana. Joyetech always has us vapers in mind whereas Hana is just a greedy US corporation. $200++ for a Hana? Actual cost........
This is why Joyetech has my support.
True vapers high end brand. 微笑

BTW is that you Kermit? Jason

P.S Top end manufacturing facility. Makes me love all my JT devices even more. Lol

心JOYETECH - NO:1 Ecig brand 心
(03-08-2016, 08:14 AM)Smok_King Wrote:  Wow Phil taking notice of Joyetech now. That's a stamp of approval from the man. 大咧嘴
And there's no comparison between the cuboid and the Hana. Joyetech always has us vapers in mind whereas Hana is just a greedy US corporation. $200++ for a Hana? Actual cost........
This is why Joyetech has my support.
True vapers high end brand. 微笑

BTW is that you Kermit? Jason

P.S Top end manufacturing facility. Makes me love all my JT devices even more. Lol
Thank you. 微笑
Even the great Phil Busardo agrees Flappy Bird is/was a bad decision. Go check out his cuboid/cuboid mini where Flappy Bird (the authorities will say) is aimed at kids.
(05-17-2016, 08:59 AM)big_vape Wrote:  Go check out his cuboid/cuboid mini where he won't even give them thumbs up because they're fudging the wattage numbers, and Flappy Bird (the authorities will say) is aimed at kids.

What? I watched it. Wattage was fine.

You hear what you want to hear, right?
Ooh, my bad. Cuboid hit a max of 187.5 watts, and 2 positive thumbs up. Thanks for the clarification. Now if ya hadn't quoted me, I'd be able to go edit it.
Putting a game into these devices is probably the worst decsion done this year.
Great to see such a well organised production line, with a lot of hand construction involved. Impressive testing facilities too 8)