Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battery Using
Battery safety is our priority concern of vaping.
It is important to remember that battery casings should intact and not torn. Once it is torn, please dispose of it properly or have it re-wrapped.

As to devices like Cuboid with multi-batteries, they should be married.
That means batteries should be charged at the same time and not be separated from each other to ensure batteries last as long as possible.

We kindly recommend high-rate 18650 cells with rated discharge current≥25A, like SONY VTC4 18650 cell.

What batteries are you using? And your suggestions for battery safety?

[Image: sony_vtc4_battery_02.png]
夸奖 
I'm always using LG HG2 40A 3000 mAh 18650 and in the Cuboid they are married.
Better safe then sorry when it's about battery safety.
2 set's of sony vtc4 battery's all ways married,ordered 2 samsung 25r as im going to the next level of vaping 舌
I have had no issues with the batterys as i work away from home and cant take my external nitecore d2 charger with me I like to have spare batterys at the ready when i run low, the sony batt's are lasting 2 to 3 days depending on how much vaping I do.

Joytech Cuboid 200w firmware 3.11
Sony vtc4 batterys
Joytech Cubis Tank ( weakest part of the set up as the coils )
Chase The Dragon Vape away 眨眼

Joytech Cuboid Firmware 3.13
Samsung 25R
Sony VTC4
Joytech Cubis tank
Cubis RBA

SMOK TFV4 TO CHASE THE DRAGON

[Image: quit-smoking-banner.php?key=45337]

(03-28-2016, 01:59 PM)hussair1 Wrote:  2 set's of sony vtc4 battery's all ways married,ordered 2 samsung 25r as im going to the next level of vaping  舌
I have had no issues with the batterys as i work away from home and cant take my external nitecore d2 charger with me I like to have spare batterys at the ready when i run low, the sony batt's are lasting 2 to 3 days depending on how much vaping I do.  

Joytech Cuboid 200w firmware 3.11
Sony vtc4 batterys
Joytech Cubis Tank ( weakest part of the set up as the coils )

Yes, Charging with a external charger is a wise decision.
Bah... I actually have been using the spray on battery terminal protector shit for years. Still have the same can Ive been using for like 15 years. Once or twice a year I spray on that red shit and Ive never had any issues at all. Ill do that over a penny any day.
(03-30-2016, 02:33 AM)GeorgeTuh Wrote:  Bah... I actually have been using the spray on battery terminal protector shit for years. Still have the same can Ive been using for like 15 years. Once or twice a year I spray on that red shit and Ive never had any issues at all. Ill do that over a penny any day.

嗯 嗯
Chase The Dragon Vape away 眨眼

Joytech Cuboid Firmware 3.13
Samsung 25R
Sony VTC4
Joytech Cubis tank
Cubis RBA

SMOK TFV4 TO CHASE THE DRAGON

[Image: quit-smoking-banner.php?key=45337]

These 18650 are actually meant to be used for internal usage in notebooks and such, which is why they only have a relatively thin plastic shrink wrap for insulation. They had been never meant for swapping around just like AA batteries.

Just one drop to the floor can damage the plastic wrap and then with the high energy density these batteries have, that becomes dangerous, they can become bombs. I wonder why nobody so far made a solid battery cover.