Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
weak battery !!!
(06-24-2016, 03:23 PM)peter-k Wrote:  The HG2 should certainly work. Efest is a mixed bag as you probably know.

Unfortunately they're not working. I've also tried downgrading the firmware to 3.00 and it still has the same issue.
If you are charging your battery with the USB port to a PC or cell phone wall charger, that is the problem!
When I use USB to charge on the first puff you can see the battery level drop and the battery lasts only a couple of hours. When I use my Intellicharger i2 the level does not drop on the first puff and I get about 6 hours of usage.
(06-26-2016, 10:19 PM)CosmicTruth Wrote:  If you are charging your battery with the USB port to a PC or cell phone wall charger, that is the problem!
When I use USB to charge on the first puff you can see the battery level drop and the battery lasts only a couple of hours. When I use my Intellicharger i2 the level does not drop on the first puff and I get about 6 hours of usage.

I'm not. I know using USB to charge is a horrible idea. I use an Efest LUC v4. When I start getting low battery warning I drop the wattage from 75 watts to 50 and it runs for awhile longer but if I put those same batteries into my ipv4 at 75watts they run fine while the cuboid is showing low battery on them.

5.81v @ 0.45ohm @ 75 watts with two batteries with 3.6v in each of them shouldn't be saying low battery. Joyetech needs to fix their firmware. Something is not right.
well it is on cuboid safety..

efest is a rewrap battery bro. feom samsung lg or what so ever.

when you say Rewrap it is a junk or mis calibrate from the first manufucnturer.

so cuboid has no messed in there firmware..

the battery has a bug and cuboid detect it

just imagine if the battery explode while you are vaping. cheers
(06-27-2016, 07:48 AM)fryle Wrote:  well it is on cuboid safety..

efest is a rewrap battery bro. feom samsung lg or what so ever.

when you say Rewrap it is a junk or mis calibrate from the first manufucnturer.

so cuboid has no messed in there firmware..

the battery has a bug and cuboid detect it

just imagine if the battery explode while you are vaping. cheers

That doesn't explain why this is happening on the LG HG2 batteries. I have 4 brand new LG HG2 and it happens with both sets. The batteries don't have this issue in any other device I use. There are tons of people bitching about this all over reddit. It is the firmware. I've tested in my SnowWolf 200w v1 and my iPV4 all my batteries including the new LG HG2 work fine down to 3.1v.

Joyetech can we please get a fix for this?