Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CLR Ti heads
So I got an EVIC VTC with Tron S a few weeks ago. I highly struggled to get a proper setting and satisfying draw from any of the included coils. But through testing the best for me was the CL Ti, but still not satisfying.

Went to my local Vape store today and the guy said the CL coils are crap and no idea why Joyetech even makes them. He recommended I go with the CLR Ti even though I have no intention of rebuilding. So I did and man what a difference!!! I highly recommend these coils compared to the CL crap ones. Even if new, included a pack of the rebuilds, even if you are not rebuilding. To me the taste, smoothness and vape is much better!

Thought I'd share.
(02-11-2016, 01:27 AM)KevinK15 Wrote:  So I got an EVIC VTC with Tron S a few weeks ago.  I highly struggled to get a proper setting and satisfying draw from any of the included coils.  But through testing the best for me was the CL Ti, but still not satisfying.  

Went to my local Vape store today and the guy said the CL coils are crap and no idea why Joyetech even makes them.  He recommended I go with the CLR Ti even though I have no intention of rebuilding.  So I did and man what a difference!!!  I highly recommend these coils compared to the CL crap ones.  Even if new, included a pack of the rebuilds, even if you are not rebuilding.   To me the taste, smoothness and vape is much better!

Thought I'd share.

I personally like the CL heads, I had never any trouble with them, and the draw is quieter than with the CLR heads.
I still buy the CLR heads because I like to rebuild them a few times.