Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Button rattles
Mine rattles badly too. Stainless steel version. Shame as it lets down a quality feeling mod
(02-27-2016, 01:51 AM)ej2_sir Wrote:  Mine rattles badly too. Stainless steel version. Shame as it lets down a quality feeling mod
Dear friend, have you ever emailed to service@joyetech.com?
(02-27-2016, 10:58 AM)Kermit Wrote:  
(02-27-2016, 01:51 AM)ej2_sir Wrote:  Mine rattles badly too. Stainless steel version. Shame as it lets down a quality feeling mod
Dear friend, have you ever emailed to service@joyetech.com?

No I haven't to be honest. Thought it was just one of those things until I read this thread. I will do so now.
Many thanks
Just got my Cuboid, and the fire button RATTLES ALL THE TIME, and it sometimes STICKS ON when fired. I think this is unacceptable, I used to love Joyetech products, but this bad product had left me very disappointed in Joyetech. I have MANY other Joyetech products, none of which are made this badly.
[Image: banner.png?p=26_1_2014____30.4375__30.43...8B0_004487]
I bought a cuboid 2 days ago and the firebutton rattles like crazy, even running a finger lightly over it there is plenty loose movement, Emailed Joyetech they said some rattle others don't as it is a seperate part from the rest of the mod and is not concidered to be an issue :/
so what is your conclusion?
(06-21-2016, 05:26 PM)peter-k Wrote:  so what is your conclusion?

Seems i'm stuck with the rattle, shop i bought it at said its normal, their sample one on counter did same to be fair, maybe i'll get a sleeve for it or just put up with it.
So what Joyetech is saying it is inside of a certain tolerance they accept from their suppliers.

I am aware it can be annoying. It's not very hard to dismantle the device and insert some electrical tape or rubber to prevent this, and make the button nice and seated well. Watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FliqGHIvAfI and then how to dismantle the Cuboid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwHllMXeonQ . The later is actually in Russian language, but that's no problem as the visuals are done well.