Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cuboid fire-button rattles
I have seen on various forums and Reddit that the fire-button on some stainless steel units rattle quite badly. Indeed, when I got mine delivered today it exhibited the same problem (even gently rolling it my hand the rattle was very annoying, like something was broken) - so I sent it back to the Amazon UK retailer (who was very helpful and concerned).

Does anybody (or Joyetech) have any ideas about this - was it a bad batch and will quality control fix this issue? I know that some mods come with rattly, poorly made buttons as standard, but all the Cuboid reviews have been keen to point out that the Cuboid is rattle free.

This is a real shame as the rest of the Cuboid is a solid, wonderfully made piece of kit. I am reluctant to purchase another, but seeing as I love the thing so much, I might just chance my luck.
Dear friend, sorry for the inconvenience and delay.
Could you please send me a short video and the picture of security code and S/N to kermit.li@joyetech.com. I'll try to help.
(02-09-2016, 11:43 AM)Kermit Wrote:  Dear friend, sorry for the inconvenience and delay.
Could you please send me a short video and the picture of security code and S/N to kermit.li@joyetech.com. I'll try to help.

I sent it back I'm afraid. The seller sent me an email when he received it and agreed that the unit was unacceptably rattly.
(03-29-2016, 03:22 AM)Hcvapes Wrote:  Got my answear. Got the feeling from the message that the customer service doesnt care nor want to help. Just simply "Work it out with your retailer". They only provide 1 month warranty.  But joyetech provides 90 days?
The product is great, rattling and flaws anoying. Got bad taste from customer service.

Could you PM your email address to me, I wnat to double check with our service department. Sorry about your experience!
I just got my Cuboid yesterday, and fire button rattles all the time, it is very loud & irritating. I have a Joyetech eVic VTC Mini, and it's perfect. But this Cuboid seems to be badly made. Also I have had the fire button stick down, after pressing and letting go, the button stays pressed for a few seconds, then pops up. I'm really disappointed in the poor quality from Joyetech.
[Image: banner.png?p=26_1_2014____30.4375__30.43...8B0_004487]