Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new to the Cuboid box
hello all

First things first im a mega newbie whit all those isticks and boxs and all sorts of settings.
ive used a eleaf ijust ver1 (idiot proof) thing whit changeable volts only.
My babe gave me yesterday gifit Cuboid 150w whit Kangertech Subtank mini. Its all good but i dont know what settings to use, settings that are "good" and safe. Im new whit this i would be very grateful for anny help.
It's up to the coils you use.
(02-03-2016, 12:41 AM)mitocht Wrote:  hello all

First things first im a mega newbie whit all those isticks and boxs and all sorts of settings.
My babe gave me yesterday gifit Cuboid 150w whit Kangertech Subtank mini.  Its all good but i dont know what settings to use, settings that are "good" and safe. Im new whit this i would be very grateful for anny help.

Kanthal ~ 1 Ohm coil = 14 W in Power mode
Joyetech coil head Ti 0.4 - 0.5 Ohm = 235 C and 25 W in Temperature Control, or self-wrap from Ti on the Subtank (don't vape them in Power Mode!)
SS316L self wrapped with the the Subtank RBA, 6 - 7 wraps 28 ga around 0.7 Ohms, in TCR mode 20 W and 240 C, set TCR value to 92

You can also vape the SS316 in Power Mode at 14 W, and then switch to TCR once you know how to use.

All W and temperature values are starting points.
If you are not sure what to do with a coil you may adjust W in Power Mode to you get 3.6 - 4.0 V in the display, it works well pretty often. Move up or down to find the sweet spot for you. But DON'T do that with Tio and Ni.
(02-03-2016, 09:32 AM)peter-k Wrote:  
(02-03-2016, 12:41 AM)mitocht Wrote:  hello all

My babe gave me yesterday gifit Cuboid 150w whit Kangertech Subtank mini.  Its all good but i dont know what settings to use, settings that are "good" and safe. Im new whit this i would be very grateful for anny help.

Kanthal ~ 1 Ohm coil = 14 W in Power mode
Joyetech coil head Ti 0.4 - 0.5 Ohm = 235 C and 25 W in Temperature Control, or self-wrap from Ti on the Subtank (don't vape them in Power Mode!)
SS316L self wrapped with the the Subtank RBA, 6 - 7 wraps 28 ga around 0.7 Ohms, in TCR mode 20 W and 240 C, set TCR value to 92

You can also vape the SS316 in Power Mode at 14 W, and then switch to TCR once you know how to use.

All W and temperature values are starting points.
If you are not sure what to do with a coil you may adjust W in Power Mode to you get 3.6 - 4.0 V in the display, it works well pretty often. Move up or down to find the sweet spot for you. But DON'T do that with Tio and Ni.

Thanks mate for the reply. Now its great i can say only WOW i was caveman and now im starship pilot

I have one problem when i set temp Ti settings its going back to "POWER", ive tried other settings and its always comming back to power after 1-2 vape.

Btw why "don't vape them in Power Mode!"
If that's the case for your Ti then enter TCR mode. Set TCR value to 350.

Never ever use Ti in power mode. It forms an oxyd there which can be very bad for health if inhaled.
Yeah iv just read about that

hmm its always going back to power mode