Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
evic vtc mini not detected
Hey there, looking for some help, the guy at my vape shop upgraded the firmware on my evic vtc mini as soon as I bought it, so I installed the myvapors software at home but my evic vtc mini isn't detected and I dont know why, any help ?
Yes, because it's not for the Mini. The page clearly shows the date posted, and the namr of the mod for each
Hey Siivet, eVic-VTC Mini is compatible with VT software with which you can upgrade it to the latest version.
Kindly please check: http://www.joyetech.com/mvr-software/?sid=155
[Image: evicvt_mini_battery_13.png]
(01-31-2016, 06:52 PM)Kermit Wrote:  Hey Siivet, eVic-VTC Mini is compatible with VT software with which you can upgrade it to the latest version.
Kindly please check: http://www.joyetech.com/mvr-software/?sid=155
[Image: evicvt_mini_battery_13.png]

So I can only do firmware updates but no MVR support 悲伤

Will they ever include vtc mini on it? that would be awesome.

Thanks for the quick reply 眨眼
hi could anyone please help me...mc pc can't detect my evic vtc so i can't reinstall my firmware..tried another pc but still the same problem. it happened after i modded my firmware..please help..thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-06-2016, 11:42 AM)hasfee Wrote:  hi could anyone please help me...mc pc can't detect my evic vtc so i can't reinstall my firmware..tried another pc but still the same problem. it happened after i modded my firmware..please help..thanks

Please reset your device per attached steps, it will be brought back.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-06-2016, 01:31 PM)vapormaker Wrote:  
(05-06-2016, 11:42 AM)hasfee Wrote:  hi could anyone please help me...mc pc can't detect my evic vtc so i can't reinstall my firmware..tried another pc but still the same problem. it happened after i modded my firmware..please help..thanks

Please reset your device per attached steps, it will be brought back.

I am having the same trouble, i have tried the steps as you have described but nothing. I presume you are talking about the + and - on the evic? the unit does not show up on the pc.

You mention resetting the device, can you confirm how this is done as your attachment does not cover this. 酷
The Problem could be that your modified firmware makes the unit invisible to the firmware update program.
this procedure strips the firmware from the device when its connected.

1) connect USB cable to your PC (ONLY) not to the mod
2) Open upgrade software v1.20
3) Remove battery and Tank from mod
4) While holding + connect USB cable to mod

So now a couple things should happen first your PC should chime that a new device was connected.
If that did not happen you may have a physical connection issue, check cable etc.
Second the mod should show up in the firmware app displaying Firmware version 0.00
and whatever hardware version you have. From here you should be able to install an official firmware.
If it does not and you installed 3rd party modded firmware you may have to accept that you
simply BRICKED it.

Good Luck

By the looks of your photo USB DEVICE NOT RECOGNIZED there is a good chance it's toast
especially if it does the same thing on more than one PC. Could indicate hardware damage, also
maybe try multiple cords.
From a Mind of Metal, Flowing Electrons
Enjoy!

Please Rate...

Register to Download Click Here!
I would like to know if you could solve your problem, because I find myself in the same problem. thanks and regards. 悲伤 悲伤 悲伤 悲伤