Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cubis needs a lower SS316 Ohm coil please.
I really like the Cubis tank in principle. However, coming from a harder hitting flavor tank I have to say that the 0.5 SS316 coil does not cut it at max 30watts. Please Joyetech come out with a 0.20-0.25 SS316 coil capable of say 45+ watts. This would give some of us a much better, harder hitting, more flavorful vape coming from Crown and TFV4. I already have two Cubis tanks and disappointed with the 0.5 Ohm coils from now.
Dear rets,
Thanks for choosing our Cubis tank!
Due to Cubis's top air-inlet and cup design, we are really earlier company who applied such subohm technology in the tank industry, we are sorry you had trouble on 0.5 ohm coil, though we know Crown and TFV4 are of cloud chaser tank, which birng to user without guarantee on leakage form its bottom. We really need you kind feedback whatever releates nagative or positive points, thanks for your opnions!

BR,
Vapormaker
Thank you VaporMaker for your reply. Yes I really like the tank design. Just that the flavour is not awesome like the hard hitting tanks described. Yes this is definitely a new cup style tank to hit the market and JoyeTech did a fantastic job of making this product happen. I just wish for a 0.25 SS 316 dual parallel coil in the future.

The tank looks very promising, just when coming from a much harder hitting tank this one just was not vaping awesome. Maybe a future Cubis tank with wider chimney catering to the Crown/TFV4 users would be the best.

The VTC mini and the Cuboids are amazing mods that deserve an amazing tank. I really enjoy SS316 temperature control.
(01-25-2016, 03:03 AM)rets Wrote:  I really like the Cubis tank in principle.  However, coming from a harder hitting flavor tank I have to say that the 0.5 SS316 coil does not cut it at max 30watts.  Please Joyetech come out with a 0.20-0.25 SS316 coil capable of say 45+ watts.  This would give some of us a much better, harder hitting, more flavorful vape coming from Crown and TFV4.  I already have two Cubis tanks and disappointed with the 0.5 Ohm coils from now.

SS has a comparably long ramp up time, you would not get a hard hit from it as with other tanks and materials. So I believe.
Or just rebuild your own coil to your specs.