Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cuboid (black version) Button sticking ON !
感叹 
Cuboid (black version) Button sticking ON ! I just got this mod. (Love my VTC mini.) and the button has stuck on twice in the first 5 minutes of use. I than did a search and it seems that this is a common issue! Dangerous stuff here. The silver(stainless) version does not seem to get stuck. Comments on redit and other places are building. PLEASE respond Joyetech.
I understand that it is the paint on the fire button. I have seen in forums that people have removed the batteries and then pushed a tiny pin in between the fire button as there is too much paint on it.

Regards

Madboy
eVic VTC Mini & eGo ONE Mega VT Atomizer Tank

[Image: ?banner=12926]
Good luck getting any satisfaction here. If your place of purchase won't help you, get ready to jump through hoops.
(01-27-2016, 08:43 AM)big_vape Wrote:  Good luck getting any satisfaction here. If your place of purchase won't help you, get ready to jump through hoops.

Yea seems like they don't care once they got your money.
Dear friend, have you ever email to service@joyetech.com? Please take a short video and email to me directly (kermit.li@joyetech.com). Sorry for the delay.
my Grey one did the same thing I just took a pick to it & removed the excess paint off it no more issue Mod has worked flawless
if that is all I have to do to it & it lasts as long as the VT & VTC has for me for a whopping $35-$50 usd Mod I can't complain

(01-27-2016, 08:55 AM)Darthtanien Wrote:  
(01-27-2016, 08:43 AM)big_vape Wrote:  Good luck getting any satisfaction here. If your place of purchase won't help you, get ready to jump through hoops.

Yea seems like they don't care once they got your money.

You are correct, sir. I've also felt your pain, as I was reading your posts a few days ago.

Funny story, I've worked with many asians over the last 20 years, and the one trait they ALL have is that if they ever encounter a problem, they refuse to let it happen to them again from the same company. 1 bad meal at a restaurant, they don't complain, they just never go back. 1 car with a few problems, that's it, that brand is boycotted. Yet here, we're being prompted to take that approach as if they really don't care. Maybe they know we won't be back, so make it as difficult as possible.

I really liked my Mini when it worked, now it sits beside me, back off, battery out, till I need a vape. Wait till friends see that and I explain that's how my Joyetech product works. 酷
Dear big_vape, what can we do for you? Any problem with your mini?
(01-28-2016, 06:02 AM)big_vape Wrote:  1 bad meal at a restaurant, they don't complain, they just never go back. 1 car with a few problems, that's it, that brand is boycotted. Yet here, we're being prompted to take that approach as if they really don't care. Maybe they know we won't be back, so make it as difficult as possible.

I really liked my Mini when it worked, now it sits beside me, back off, battery out, till I need a vape. Wait till friends see that and I explain that's how my Joyetech product works.  酷

No, the intention is to avoid silly discussions that only make me angry. Especially when it comes to food, there are so many excellent choices. So why bother?
Peter, exactly. Like food, they're the same with products.

Kermit, I have already copied you on the email to support. Or you can read the link I sent privately describing the issue, the video, the proof of purchase and the complete sequence of events.