Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
10 Cubis Tanks for Giveaway!
(01-13-2016, 01:44 PM)Kermit Wrote:  Want get your hands on the latest leak resistant cup design tank and lead the vaping trend of 2016?
Joyetech Social prepares 10 pieces of Joyetech Cubis tank as our contest prizes, all are for a new year joy!

10 lucky winners will be chosen at the time! 微笑
This contest ends by this Sunday January 17 at 11:59 pm PST.

The Cubis Tank, whose design of this bottom feeding tank is inspired by a whisky cup.
Coil replacement and juice filling can be achieved by unscrewing its top cap.
BF SS316 coils have been applied on Joyetech Cubis to go with not only TEMP SS mode, VW mode, VT mode but also TCR mode.
And yes, there’ll be more coils for the Cubis to come out.

How to win?
1. Share this thread to the social media and invite your friends to join this contest. Both of you get a chance to win.
2. Write down your comments about the Cubis tank. If you’ve already had one, you can take a picture of it.

Note:
1. You must be 18 years or older to enter.
2. Make sure that the Email address you use for registration is the one you check often.
    Some of winners never responded to us, so we can inform the announcement in time via emails.

[Image: CUBIS_01.png]

[quote='xxjaruxx' pid='8588' dateline='1452663880']
Idk where to post on this....soooo...
I really love the black one, black is a super sleek color, really wanna get this tank!
The last giveaway you guys gave me was a lemon so i would generally love it if i won xD
Dear guys, thanks for your comments.
Regarding the registration bug that some of our new friends encountered during the contest, we feel sorry for the inconvenience.
So we decided to make a slight change to the rules: people who made the comments before this one will all have the chance to get one.

Thank you guys.
We'll soon announce the winners! 大咧嘴
(01-19-2016, 10:57 AM)Kermit Wrote:  Dear guys, thanks for your comments.
Regarding the registration bug that some of our new friends encountered during the contest, we feel sorry for the inconvenience.
So we decided to make a slight change to the rules: people who made the comments before this one will all have the chance to get one.

Thank you guys.

Finally received my activation mail 5 min ago, after 3 days and im 30 min late. Maybe i will be more lucky for the next contest. Im going to try my new cuboid with another tank 舌

Thank you guys.

always getting the job done Kermit 微笑 what would we do with out ya 微笑
(01-19-2016, 12:22 PM)bey1012 Wrote:  

Thank you guys.

always getting the job done Kermit 微笑 what would we do with out ya 微笑

exactly bey1012!!! 心 Kermit fixes everything!
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑

Thank you guys.

Fair enough! Thanks for the chance
Well, finally regained activation
Message already sent. 微笑 Thaaaaaaank Youuuuuuu! 微笑 Can we pick the color, or everyone will get the same color tank?
My first mod was an eVic. 微笑
Hey guys and gals want another chance to win >>> https://wn.nr/nmXNg  
#Joyetechhandcheck ///over now///congrats to all the lucky winners!

[attachment=259]
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
Thanks Joyetech ! 微笑

[Image: mini_160203093757725860.jpg]