Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
10 Cubis Tanks for Giveaway!
Cool, I'd like to win a cyan Cubis.
Thanks Joyetech!
I like the black one 微笑
I'm Patou, patou-dourloudoudou 大咧嘴
Sure would like to win a RED Cubis!  酷
I think its an incredible design i love that you conforming with the new rules that might be coming in to place in the uk about leak proof tanks. i love all of you product you never seem to fail me & i can't wait for mine to arrive in a day or to so i can check it out myself 大咧嘴
This tank will make a nice partner for my eVic-VTC Mini when it gets here! Decent capacity, top-filling and a variety of coil options adds to it's versatility, the only option I feel that it's lacking is an RBA section, but will keep my ears to the ground on that. Shared on Facebook, Twitter and Google
I'm a DIYer - I vape, I mix, I vape...

[Image: ?banner=12978]

Would like o try the tank
Silver looks great and I will buy one once there are rebuildable coils or an RBA deck.
ML tank with good performance and top fill, excatly what I need.
Awesome thanks guys! i would like to try the tank :-)
夸奖 
I got the Ego one mega and I would like a Cubis. Would like to know how this perform against the Ego one mega. I like the Ego, only the air holes are a little bit to small on it and the 1 Ohm coil need a bigger air hole also. 想法 So I am thankful that we can win one of the Cubis Tanks. Very nice, good work Joyetech. 眨眼
Here my link from sharing this give away.
https://www.facebook.com/Raf.Geurts.BE/posts/1674628749462411
https://twitter.com/Ahtlon
Which colour I like? All of them. But the plain silver is the best for daily use, scratch on it, well you can always polish the scratches out.
Don't let the government fool you 狡猾, Vaping 心 is and always be healthier as smoking .
Awesome contest , thanks for the chance