Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
10 Cubis Tanks for Giveaway!
眨眼 
Want get your hands on the latest leak resistant cup design tank and lead the vaping trend of 2016?
Joyetech Social prepares 10 pieces of Joyetech Cubis tank as our contest prizes, all are for a new year joy!

10 lucky winners will be chosen at the time! 微笑
This contest ends by this Sunday January 17 at 11:59 pm PST.

The Cubis Tank, whose design of this bottom feeding tank is inspired by a whisky cup.
Coil replacement and juice filling can be achieved by unscrewing its top cap.
BF SS316 coils have been applied on Joyetech Cubis to go with not only TEMP SS mode, VW mode, VT mode but also TCR mode.
And yes, there’ll be more coils for the Cubis to come out.

How to win?
1. Share this thread to the social media and invite your friends to join this contest. Both of you get a chance to win.
2. Write down your comments about the Cubis tank. If you’ve already had one, you can take a picture of it.

Note:
1. You must be 18 years or older to enter.
2. Make sure that the Email address you use for registration is the one you check often.
    Some of winners never responded to us, so we can inform the announcement in time via emails.

[Image: CUBIS_01.png]
Which color do you like best?
(80 votes total)
Black
18 (22.5%)
Silver
16 (20.0%)
Gold
8 (10.0%)
Cyan
6 (7.5%)
White
12 (15.0%)
Red
14 (17.5%)
Gray
6 (7.5%)

would love to see how this tank performs. and hope to see a rebuildable atomizer for it 微笑 finally a green like color 微笑
Not Entering But Good luck to all that enter 微笑
+1 Vapoholic Good luck to those that enter
Oh my I would love to have one!!! and want the Cuboid too 舌 been watching videos on them both 心 Good luck everyone!
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
I really like it, especially silver one! It has an innovative and leak resistant cup design, whose coil replacement and juice fill can be achieved by removing this top section from the cup. Airflow controls are also contained within the removable top tank assembly, meaning the possibility for leakage or coil flooding is greatly reduced. Nice job, Joyetech, well done!!! I am really looking forward to RBA head for this tank... :-D
Awesome contest! Thanks guys! I shared to all my groups.
This tank looks awesome! Would love to try one out!
Would like o try the tank and here's the best way to it. Thanks for the giveaway Joyetech!
I wonder how well these would work on my Evic VT?
Awesome new look. Hopefully the coils are better than the ego mega tank