Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2015-Star of December-Vapeoholic
I have Nominated another Member to Take this Prize as I have already won a couple of times now and I Feel that the member that I have passed this onto Needs This more then me . 微笑

I love being a part of this community and will continue to still be a active member and help out whenever i can 微笑 微笑
(01-14-2016, 06:30 AM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  I have Nominated another Member to Take this Prize as I have already won a couple of times now and I Feel that the member that I have passed this onto Needs This more then me . 微笑

I love being a part of this community and will continue to still be a active member and help out whenever i can 微笑 微笑

How super sweet of you! #vapefam you rock gurl! <3
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
(01-14-2016, 09:10 AM)liz Wrote:  
(01-14-2016, 06:30 AM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  I have Nominated another Member to Take this Prize as I have already won a couple of times now and I Feel that the member that I have passed this onto Needs This more then me . 微笑

How super sweet of you! #vapefam you rock gurl!   <3

like liz says it is super sweet of you 大咧嘴 i'm sure who ever you nominated will be grateful 大咧嘴
Congratulations Vapeoholic! 微笑
I started vaping on september 2012 微笑