Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How do you think of Joyetech Social?
It would be great if posts from trusted members didn't have to go through admin approval. It would help with timely responses to questions from new members.

Clearly there are a number of us that have been here for more than a year and have contributed a fair amount of knowledge. We can be trusted to not post inappropriate content. New members could earn that status after a certain amount of time.
“Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.”  - Mark Twain
(05-05-2017, 08:04 AM)louiesquared Wrote:  It would be great if posts from trusted members didn't have to go through admin approval. It would help with timely responses to questions from new members.

Clearly there are a number of us that have been here for more than a year and have contributed a fair amount of knowledge. We can be trusted to not post inappropriate content. New members could earn that status after a certain amount of time.

you're right Louise, we'll skip this step after while. You guys are always respectful. 微笑
(05-05-2017, 08:41 AM)Kermit Wrote:  
(05-05-2017, 08:04 AM)louiesquared Wrote:  It would be great if posts from trusted members didn't have to go through admin approval. It would help with timely responses to questions from new members.

you're right Louise, we'll skip this step after while. You guys are always respectful.  微笑

Yes i agree with Louise it would be nice but I don't more it like this for now the spam was so bad It was hard to know who need help or who did not.

I still have to get my posts approved lol
I think this site is a great idea and gives many people to connect and discuss Joyetech products
(05-09-2017, 05:41 AM)Mike Izzet Wrote:  I think this site is a great idea and gives many people to connect and discuss Joyetech products

Yes, hope more and more people come and join joyetech social. 转眼珠
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.
(05-11-2017, 11:04 AM)Anastasia Liu Wrote:  
(05-09-2017, 05:41 AM)Mike Izzet Wrote:  I think this site is a great idea and gives many people to connect and discuss Joyetech products

Yes, hope more and more people come and join joyetech social. 转眼珠

I am working on that too!
Gfdeputy2
Your name is familiar are you another former ECFer? It's nice to see friendly faces here. 微笑
This forum is quickly becoming more and more helpful and friendly. I really like it here, and really hope to be around a long long time. The staff are respectful and honest they all really care about us as customers and fellow vape enthusiasts. Overall a real great place for chit chat answers and generally a friendly place to be.
Thanks for being here for all of us and thanks for taking the time keep the forum clean and free of nonsense and troublemakers.
This place needs some fresh blood, nobody's being offencive and a lot of helpful info here too. I like it here.
And yes, staff here is a waaaaay over anything else. Good job.
Shop administrator at Vardex, Russia.