Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How do you think of Joyetech Social?
I love this site The only real forum that i visit daily 微笑 Love checking in with people from all over the world 微笑
I think that Social is a good thing. You can ask about products and ideas. Like to see what is new out there. The color ego are great. Thanks for this site
(03-26-2015, 12:32 AM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  I love this site The only real forum that i visit daily 微笑 Love checking in with people from all over the world 微笑

Yeah, I've seen you everywhere! 酷
I like this forum too.
Just getting to know it, and finding out there is more here than I first noticed.
I try to check in several times a day ,always new ideas to look into. I love the eGrip thread ,as this is my favorite so far.
Ego one is next on my list 微笑
(03-26-2015, 12:32 AM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  I love this site The only real forum that i visit daily 微笑 Love checking in with people from all over the world 微笑
We quite appreciate for your support. You ideas is valuable and important for us. We'll keep going forward. 心
(03-28-2015, 07:45 PM)Becky Debelak Wrote:  Just getting to know it, and finding out there is more here than I first noticed.

Welcome, Becky.
Your support and advice is really important to us, if you have any query or problem, don't hesitate to let me know.
Thanks, again.
(04-02-2015, 11:21 AM)walter Wrote:  
(03-28-2015, 07:45 PM)Becky Debelak Wrote:  Just getting to know it, and finding out there is more here than I first noticed.

Welcome, Becky.
Your support and advice is really important to us, if you have any query or problem, don't hesitate to let me know.
Thanks, again.

Thank You Walter. I'm fairly new to this and still learning. A lot of great info on here.
still trying to figure it out 困惑
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
Where do You need help with?
[Image: idCsPlr1j]