Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How do you think of Joyetech Social?
(03-12-2015, 09:45 AM)Wendyc51 Wrote:  
(03-03-2015, 12:02 PM)Karen Wrote:  At present, Joyetech Social system is in trial operation.

Social is a community, where you can
 get and offer help about Joyetech products;
 being fully involved with activities;
 where makes you updated with products information;
 …

Are you satisfied with the interface operations of social?
Are there something need to be improved?
Your suggestion will be valuable for us.

I think it's a great way to really touch base with those that are really serious. newbie here. 微笑

Welcome!
(03-07-2015, 04:24 PM)TANYAWILLIAMS Wrote:  I love it in here 微笑 Great idea!
Great products too Joyetech!
Cant wait to see whats next!

Thanks for your support.
Have a good day!
I'm enjoying reading the different threads and people thoughts. Looking forward to more in the future.
Great job JOYTECH, as usual!!
This is a fantastic idea Joyetech! Love the way it's laid out and of course the contests and giveaways are a great way to get your product in the hands of consumers who otherwise wouldn't consider Joyetech.
Whatever you do, STAY OFF THOSE STINKIES!!!

[Image: quit-smoking-banner.php?key=34289]
I really enjoy joytechs social! Great idea! All the information you need is in one place plus the perk of chatting with others!

The only thing id add to this to make it perfect would be the place to invite your friends..i couldnt find one so i shared on my profile instead
Cigarette free since November 2013! ?大咧嘴
I think JoyTech social is an awesome idea. It gives people the chance to talk about your products and meet other ppl who Vape! #VapeOn
still trying to figure out this 'joyetech social'
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
so far i think JoyeTech social is grate, but seems like something is missing. even tho i don't own any JoyeTech products yet it is nice to find a place to see what others have to say about a product. i do find my self checking the site everyday to see what is going on and what is new. would be nice if there was a app i could use on my phone or something to get updates faster. also could change the background to something other then plane white. that is just a few ideas i could think of for now. 微笑
Love checking in everyday to see what the latest and greatest is. Thanks眨眼