Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How do you think of Joyetech Social?
Head up about new products coming out would be a nice touch 微笑
心 
I love it in here 微笑 Great idea!
Great products too Joyetech!
Cant wait to see whats next!
Really love joyetech products so far, and I hope that joyetech social will be supported by both, users and company.
Awesome!
心 Great idea!! More companies should keep their customers informed!!  心
Awesome idea!! Learning so much from manuals, reviews, others comments! hope joytechs social is here to stay!

Welcome to all the recently new members!
Cigarette free since November 2013! ?大咧嘴
I think its cool, finding manuals, help, find new friends in one place, good thing is, just be active and you'll be rewarded, meeting new people is fun, lost a manual? you can download it here, you can post question, find answers its cool
friendliest site on earth,

I'm Ramon representing the Philippines.
I am still really new to the forums! They are a little different, but I think it is a little easier to get the answer to most questions.
(03-03-2015, 12:02 PM)Karen Wrote:  At present, Joyetech Social system is in trial operation.

Social is a community, where you can
 get and offer help about Joyetech products;
 being fully involved with activities;
 where makes you updated with products information;
 …

Are you satisfied with the interface operations of social?
Are there something need to be improved?
Your suggestion will be valuable for us.

I think it's a great way to really touch base with those that are really serious. newbie here. 微笑
(03-09-2015, 08:47 AM)jconley646 Wrote:  I am still really new to the forums! They are a little different, but I think it is a little easier to get the answer to most questions.

Hello, friend, thanks for your support. Hope you can find friends here and enjoy more vaping fun.