Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VT Software to Upgrade Cuboid
This VT software is for upgrading your Cuboid to the latest Firmware Version.
Your temperature control device will be always up to date because of upgradeable firmware.

[Image: Cuboid_13.png]

Up till now, we have released eight Versions for eGrip II: V3.00/V3.10, V3.01/V3.11, V3.02/V3.12 and V3.03/V3.13.

Check it here: VT Software to Upgrade Cuboid

Have you ever tried it?

Any ideas or suggestions will be great!

[Image: eVic-VTC_V3.03.png]
You are releasing software updates for an item that's not even available in the UK yet. Any reason why it's not available in the UK yet Kermit?

Regards

Tony
eVic VTC Mini & eGo ONE Mega VT Atomizer Tank

[Image: ?banner=12926]
(12-28-2015, 04:32 PM)Madboy Wrote:  You are releasing software updates for an item that's not even available in the UK yet. Any reason why it's not available in the UK yet Kermit?

Regards

Tony

I dont think it's available anywhere yet. It shows as pre-order on all of the usual online stores.
add brightness!
The new UI on v5.04/v5.14 is UGLY and STUPID. The four circles at the bottom are difficult to read, with that silly reverse pixels layout.
Please Joyetech, bring back the previous UI, or at least something that we can read properly.
I do like the added Preheat feature though, but the UI is stupid.
[Image: banner.png?p=26_1_2014____30.4375__30.43...8B0_004487]
感叹 
Ver 5.14 is impossible for me to read even with glasses amd a magnifer!  Please release version of old interface with preheat option!
Joyetech did, Fix.
(09-29-2016, 07:49 AM)FixYourLan Wrote:  Ver 5.14 is impossible for me to read even with glasses amd a magnifer!  Please release version of old interface with preheat option!

They released the preheat function with original interface a few weeks ago.

http://social.joyetech.com/showthread.php?tid=3077
“Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.”  - Mark Twain
I was very pleased with it, worked amazing. I thought i'd update the software on the unit, totally not what i should have done. I should have thrown it out the window. After i updated it, the unit started heating up in my pocket to were i wasn't even able to hold it in my hand. for no reason, the display started flashing and flickering. as of the other day it will no longer turn on or show any kinda of display. The computer will recognize it. but no display, its not in "stealth mode" as some say. i've watched hours upon hour upon hours of videos and read thread and forums. trying to figure this out and nothing. I decided finally to spend extra money and buy something worth having and would last me a while, which has totally failed me and so disappointed. it last 2 months. if that. I read so much about Joytech before i bought it. Saw so many great reviews and people saying amazing things.

This Cuboid 150W has failed my expectations and extremely disappointed. I'm lost for words.   嗯  生气  无法决定  无法决定  嗯  嗯  嗯  嗯   生气 生气
心 
Dear Joyetech-Team,
after using the eVic AIO for a couple of month I really learned to love the date & time / clock feature from the latest firmware updates.
Now I bought a Cuboid and I'm quite satisfied with it despite the fact that there's no clock available which I first could't believe. I couldn't imagine that there such differences feature-wise between the different models and so it was sort of self-evident for me when I bought it, that I get my clock again - but no offence but would it be possible to add this to the firmware too? I would regard this as much more useful than a game or something. And btw, IF you will do this would it then be possible to show the clock /date also in temperature mode?

Best regards,
Eric