Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which kinds of atomizer head do you like best? 0.5ohm or 1.0 ohm
震惊 
酷 "eGo-one", a petite but powerful product, and it have two kinds of atomizer head: 0.5ohm and 1.0ohm, which do you like best?
And also, we have two choice about the battery: 1100mAh and 2200mAh, do you like the bigger one or the cute one?
I love the 0.5 ohm atomizer, but i do wish I had gotten the bigger battery size. At least it has passthru charging
I would definately go with the 0.5 ohm coil. Love to sub ohm. However, I would definately rather have the bigger battery versus the "cuter" one. Although it has passthrough, I don't always have access to charge it. So, I would rather have a more powerful one that will last a little longer.
It depends...i would rather the 1.0 ohm but also use the .5 ohm sometimes
I like both heads really. If you are looking to purchase I suggest spending the few extra bucks and get the bigger mah battery. You lose some of the small stature but overall I like a longer lasting battery.
I like the 1.0 ohm head.
I love the idea of the larger battery, just for the battery life (im a chain vaper), BUT.. I want to "cuteness" and stealth factor of the smaller one lol. So, I think when I get one I may just get TWO of the smaller batteries so that I always have one charged and ready to go.
When I do finally get an ego one I will have to have the .5 coils