Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my powerful eGrip
舌 
Hi every one, I am a eGrip lover, this fantastic design make me enjoy the vapeing at any minute.
What's your think about?  大咧嘴

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It seems i am the first one to visit this subject, I love eGrip too and it's indeed an awesome product!
Great pictures ?
Cigarette free since November 2013! ?大咧嘴
They are so pretty!! <3
Cant wait to review my own ?

Everytime i post on any thread or comments it always post a ? At the end of every sentence.. why does it keep doing that ?
Cigarette free since November 2013! ?大咧嘴
I don't think this is where we post pics. This category is for store/vendors to download and print posters for their shops/ads!
(03-03-2015, 09:20 AM)Geo Wrote:  Hi every one, I am a eGrip lover, this fantastic design make me enjoy the vapeing at any minute.

Snap I have the exact same colour case lol  still love mine use it often  大咧嘴

No Matter How You VAPE
Choose Your Style And Be Very PROUD
of The Fact That You No Longer Smoke
(05-06-2017, 02:31 AM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  
(03-03-2015, 09:20 AM)Geo Wrote:  Hi every one, I am a eGrip lover, this fantastic design make me enjoy the vapeing at any minute.

Snap I have the exact same colour case lol  still love mine use it often  大咧嘴

that's hot Vapeoholic 微笑
(03-09-2015, 08:52 AM)jconley646 Wrote:  I don't think this is where we post pics. This category is for store/vendors to download and print posters for their shops/ads!

This is the correct place - we are in specific product description for the egrip
No Matter How You VAPE
Choose Your Style And Be Very PROUD
of The Fact That You No Longer Smoke
Looks great.
“Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.”  - Mark Twain