Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2015-Star of November-peter-k
(12-16-2015, 02:01 PM)bey1012 Wrote:  congrats !!! 微笑  petter-k and it must suck that its banned where your at. where i live at, the use of flavored e juice might be band next year. the only devices we would be aloud to use are the ones that use sealed cartridges that the cig company's make. im still hopping to be a star of the month. 微笑

Thats the same as making a serial rapist the class teacher in a school for girls. Sorry if that sounds over the board, I think it's not.
The price has arrived at my friends place in China. I will travel there by mid Feb.

Bringing it back home can carry a fine of USD 3500, but so far I was able to facilitate a back transport of all my previously purchased items.
(01-07-2016, 09:59 AM)peter-k Wrote:  The price has arrived at my friends place in China. I will travel there by mid Feb.

Bringing it back home can carry a fine of USD 3500, but so far I was able to facilitate a back transport of all my previously purchased items.

lol, hope you like it then. 微笑
It will replace my defunct eGo One Mega. I am very much looking forward holding it in my own hands after the spring festival.