Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2015-Star of November-peter-k
Dear all,

We're so happy to announce that the lucky Star of November is:

peter-k

Congratulations!

The prize will be the eVic-VTC Mini with Tron Atomizer.
(12-15-2015, 02:18 PM)Kermit Wrote:  Dear all,

peter-k

Congratulations!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Peter-K
(12-15-2015, 02:18 PM)Kermit Wrote:  Dear all,

peter-k

Congratulations!

Congratulations! 大咧嘴
... and you probably dont know how happy I am, bcs I cant get this devices here!

Thank to Kermit and the team! Albeit I don't know what I have done to be the winner.
(12-15-2015, 11:34 PM)peter-k Wrote:  ... and you probably dont know how happy I am, bcs I cant get this devices here!

Thank to Kermit and the team! Albeit I don't know what I have done to be the winner.

Peter-k, it is about participation in the forum and actually providing constructive criticism and commentary. You are nominated by others in the forum. Congrats.
Congrats @peter-k
Congratulations
(12-16-2015, 04:21 AM)milmil0428 Wrote:  
(12-15-2015, 11:34 PM)peter-k Wrote:  ... and you probably dont know how happy I am, bcs I cant get this devices here!

Peter-k, it is about participation in the forum and actually providing constructive criticism and commentary.  You are nominated by others in the forum.  Congrats.

Oh, thanks to those who nominated me, too.

It will have to be shipped to a friend in another country, bcs from 15 of Dec buying, selling, importing, using is completly banned here. I was absolutely shocked when I realized that. Of course there are many vapers, many had been easily convinced this is better than stinkies.

To me personally it's more than a replacement for smoking, but rather a recrational activity. I have a nice strawberry from Joyetech which is truly delicious + enjoyable (0% Nic). Could be 10 - 20 % stronger, though, but profile is really good. If I really feel like having a cigarette I lately use Vaporfi Maroccan Gold. But that happens once a day only, may be.

Joyetech needs to create easy to use, safe, and low cost mass market devices which still have FULL performance. Coil heads needs to be super-easy to change, no dubious materials used, and very low cost. The industry may need to have to go away from high profits, but rather set on higher numbers and even more mass market. This may help make vaping acceptable to those with no clue (aka Politicians).
congrats !!! 微笑 petter-k and it must suck that its banned where your at. where i live at, the use of flavored e juice might be band next year. the only devices we would be aloud to use are the ones that use sealed cartridges that the cig company's make. im still hopping to be a star of the month. 微笑
petter-k

Congratulations. I have looked at many of your posts and found them very informative. Definitely deserved Star of the Month.

Madboy
eVic VTC Mini & eGo ONE Mega VT Atomizer Tank

[Image: ?banner=12926]