Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Regulated dual squonk box. What your thoughts
A regulated dual 18650 squonk mod there are not many out there, the most popular one is the GBOX Squonker Kit. I have never owned a squonk mod or used one but I would like too and would like to see what Joyetech can come with.
(01-16-2018, 09:40 PM)bey1012 Wrote:  A regulated dual 18650 squonk mod there are not many out there, the most popular one is the GBOX Squonker Kit. I have never owned a squonk mod or used one but I would like too and would like to see what Joyetech can come with.

I'm not a fan but ya squonkin' seems to be the new thing for sure! I'm sure Joyetech could prefect a beaut!
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
The Evic AIO would make a great basis for a single 18650 squonker. It's a beautiful mod.
“Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.”  - Mark Twain
From the people I talked to and threads I have read there are plenty of single squonk boxes and only a couple of dual regulated 18650 squonk boxes. So I think you would be a good time for joyetech to get in and make an affordable one.
how about a single (or dual) 21700 squonker? squonk for days on a recharge!
I have also often wondered if it would be possible to have an auto squonk that senses if the liquid was low in the coil and auto pumped liquid to the coil reservoir.
(04-15-2018, 10:04 AM)CosmicTruth Wrote:  ....
I have also often wondered if it would be possible to have an auto squonk that senses if the liquid was low in the coil and auto pumped liquid to the coil reservoir.

It would be a simple matter, electronically at least, to use a miniature liquid detector to do that - with a tiny pump (they are available). The detector would need to withstand high temperatures if close to/in the coil, that would be a difficult problem to overcome. Would be a problem to site it elsewhere in the tank as the action of vaping tips the tank changing the liquid level...

It would be easier to do that using an ultrasonic piezoelectric transducer ( used in medical devices and home aroma misters) that creates a fine mist from the liquid without heat, some manufacturers have played around with such devices, they need to use a lot of energy to nearly atomise the liquid though, problems include the fact that it's hard to nebulise viscous liquids!

Interesting idea. you got me thinking!