Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Review] Tron - S
Hi all

I received my two Tron-S today.

So i unpacked it and to my real disappointment they feel really cheap and "plasticky". They dont feel anything like the eGo ONE Mega tank.

I am really disappointed. When i was looking in the images on the site i assumed they were top fill, unfortunately they are not.

Now to the air flow. You can't see how far open the air flow is and that's not a very good idea, i like the concept, however, if they had some markings so i could see how open or closed it was then i could understand.

With regards to vaping, no difference to the eGo One Mega Tank. All in all a big disappointment.

I would give it a 3/10 as to be honest it is an eGo ONE Mega tank but in plastic.

Regards

Madboy
eVic VTC Mini & eGo ONE Mega VT Atomizer Tank

[Image: ?banner=12926]
夸奖 
That's a very brief review, and I understand your disappointment.

Obviously this was driven by marketing considerations (appearance), and cost cutting as well. I don't care for side view or top view, was hoping for a top-fill device, too.

The entire mindset around vaping and the devices needs to be simplyfied. But not plasticized.
Hi Peter

I am vaping with it today and going to find out if it has any issues with it and then come back and write further.

Regards

Madboy

To my understanding the tron is the same as the ego one. Only difference is the hidden airflow. There's the tron-s or tron-t. How much did you pay for it?

My all time favourite device - eVic VT
The Tron-S cost me £20.49 each. The Tron-T is not available available in the UK.

Regards

Madboy

(11-25-2015, 06:12 PM)Madboy Wrote:  Hi Peter

I am vaping with it today and going to find out if it has any issues with it and then come back and write further.

Regards

Madboy

Seems not a hard guess it vapes similar to the Mega One tank.

But what material is actually used for the Tron? It's not clear.
Well after vaping with the Tron-S for the last 2 days i cant really say i am happy with it.

The air flow is awful. When fully closed it is still slightly open and when you put new juice in you cant "draw it through".

I have also noticed that the air flow when fully open is alot more open than with the eGo Mega One.

I don't know what it has done to my Evic Mini's but i am now having the Temp Control Issue that others are having. I am now wondering if something gets actually triggered in the chipset. So decided to go and buy a Sigelei 75W Temp-Control Mod to see if it was the Tron that was the issue.

So i put the Tron on my Sigelei 75W Temp-Control Mod and the difference in vaping is amazing, i have put in an Ni Coil and at 260c firing at 35 watts i get huge clouds and lovely flavour.

All in all i am now happy with the Tron and now not happy with the Evic Mini Vtc.

Regards

Madboy

(11-27-2015, 12:17 AM)Madboy Wrote:  Well after vaping with the Tron-S for the last 2 days i cant really say i am happy with it.

The air flow is awful. When fully closed it is still slightly open and when you put new juice in you cant "draw it through".

I have also noticed that the air flow when fully open is alot more open than with the eGo Mega One.

I don't know what it has done to my Evic Mini's but i am now having the Temp Control Issue that others are having. I am now wondering if something gets actually triggered in the chipset. So decided to go and buy a Sigelei 75W Temp-Control Mod to see if it was the Tron that was the issue.

So i put the Tron on my Sigelei 75W Temp-Control Mod and the difference in vaping is amazing, i have put in an Ni Coil and at 260c firing at 35 watts i get huge clouds and lovely flavour.

All in all i am now happy with the Tron and now not happy with the Evic Mini Vtc.

Regards

Madboy

Thanks for the review Madboy..it is enlightening..guess I will get the new Pegasus after all.
I'm happy with the air-flow of the ego one tank, I don't like a loose air-flow. As well I'm happy with the build quality. My only complaint is the tendency to leaking when using the full capapcity.

Lastly, i hope now we will have a change in approach to the customer complaints regarding the probs with the evic mini. I personally have no problem but it has just been too many similar complaints to be ignored.
(11-25-2015, 11:15 PM)Madboy Wrote:  The Tron-S cost me £20.49 each. The Tron-T is not available available in the UK.

Regards

Madboy

Fck. Why so much bro. The ego one is only US$12
Come down to Fasttech.
Time for you to move away from clearo. But since you got the subtank did you buy the RBA V2 heads?
And for a start look for a kayfun tank, UD bellus, UD goliath, UD Mini. Try those and start rebuilding yourself.

(11-27-2015, 12:17 AM)Madboy Wrote:  Well after vaping with the Tron-S for the last 2 days i cant really say i am happy with it.

Regards

Madboy

Have you bought the SIG75?
If you think that is better than the Joyetech VTC you better think again.
SIG is non upgradeable. Only Ni wire. Issue with TC and on and on. Return that as well.
I see your problem is not the mod. Is your tank of choice.
Come down to fasttech and ask the boys or me for advice b4 buying another mod. 微笑
Since you got the subtank use that on the VTC.
looks like nothing is done to the Tron except cosmetic changes.

My all time favourite device - eVic VT