Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
usb plug?
Hi Joyetech,I was wondering if you have ever considered a silicone plug for all your usb devices??? like cell phones have! I find little pieces of dirt can get caught in the hole. maybe this is why some people are having issues with their devices not charging properly! just that tiny plug could prevent alot of issues! Something to think about in the future!!!
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
(11-24-2015, 12:49 AM)liz Wrote:  Hi Joyetech,I was wondering if you have ever considered a silicone plug for all your usb devices??? like cell phones have! I find little pieces of dirt can get caught in the hole. maybe this is why some people are having issues with their devices not charging properly! just that tiny plug could prevent alot of issues! Something to think about in the future!!!

At Fasttech you can find them for a few bucks. I always use my rocket blower from my camera, just a few blows and the dust is gone.
Don't let the government fool you 狡猾, Vaping 心 is and always be healthier as smoking .
(12-03-2015, 04:13 AM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  
(12-01-2015, 05:18 AM)Ahtlon Wrote:  
(11-24-2015, 12:49 AM)liz Wrote:  Hi Joyetech,I was wondering if you have ever considered a silicone plug for all your usb devices??? like cell phones have! I find little pieces of dirt can get caught in the hole. maybe this is why some people are having issues with their devices not charging properly! just that tiny plug could prevent alot of issues! Something to think about in the future!!!

At Fasttech you can find them for a few bucks. I always use my rocket blower from my camera, just a few blows and the dust is gone.

Yes but fasttech takes ages Will have a look around for you liz 微笑
http://www.ebay.com/bhp/usb-dust-cover

Are these the sort of things you are after ?

thanks Vapeo! yes! just seeing this now.... hmmmm I wonder why I dont get any email notifications of replies anymore???
(12-09-2015, 11:47 PM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  
(12-09-2015, 12:59 PM)liz Wrote:  
(12-03-2015, 04:13 AM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  
(12-01-2015, 05:18 AM)Ahtlon Wrote:  

Yes but fasttech takes ages Will have a look around for you liz 微笑
http://www.ebay.com/bhp/usb-dust-cover

Are these the sort of things you are after ?

thanks Vapeo! yes! just seeing this now.... hmmmm I wonder why I dont get any email notifications of replies anymore???

lol are your settings set to no notifications .? mine was for a while changed it now though 微笑
no my notifications are on....I was getting them up until a month or 2ago 悲伤 maybe because I haven't been around in a while but dunno !
悲伤 I've tried a bunch of different ones and cant get any to fit properly,either too big or too small! Please Joyetech consider this option !!!
(03-13-2018, 01:49 AM)liz Wrote:  悲伤 I've tried a bunch of different ones and cant get any to fit properly,either too big or too small! Please Joyetech consider this option !!!

I agree actually all usb should have covers/plugs