Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eVic VTC Mini screen issue
Got it in the mail yesterday sealed in an original box, checked serial number and it says I have an authentic device.

Well I put in my battery, five clicks to turn it on and I can take a vape but the screen is almost invisible, unless I'm in pitch dark I can't tell what it's showing. This is very disappointing to me as I was waiting a long time for the device to get shipped to me all the way to Alaska.

I contacted Joyetech at service@joyetech.com as well as the online store I purchase this mod from but still waiting to hear from either one of them. I tried upgrading the firmware to version 2.0 to see if that would by any chance solve the issue but it didn't help.

I'm seeking an advice to help with my problem. I am guessing I will have to go through the warranty exchange which I hope will be smooth and hassle free.

Any input from Joyetech representatives is welcomed.

Thanks
Could you please take a picture of it?
Where did you buy it from?

心JOYETECH - NO:1 Ecig brand 心
I think there is nothing wrong with your Evic display, a lot of people experiencing this, this is because there is a screen protector on the display, this comes already attached from factory, this holds a bit of brightness back, you can remove the protector for getting a brighter screen, but then you have to worry about scratches and finger prints. Some companies attach a protector on the screen, some not, some use a extra plastic screen on top of the display. If I look at the brightness of my vapor flask V3 and the Evic VTC minis at home, then al 3 VTC have a darker screen against the Vapor flask V3 , why, the VF V3 has no screen protector on the display. I find the protector very good, no worries about scratches and find the brightness Ok. You get use to it, but it need some time if you always had a display without a screen protector. Also some companies have a dark tinted plastic above the display, the istick 40w has did, so your eyes need to adjust to the display of the mod. If you use always the same mod, then after a time you wont notice that it;s so dark. So give your eyes some time.
Don't let the government fool you 狡猾, Vaping 心 is and always be healthier as smoking .
few days ago purchase eVic VTC Mini with the same problem(((((.... have contacted customer support.... and still waiting for the answer(((((....
(02-05-2016, 12:39 AM)duggart Wrote:  few days ago purchase eVic VTC Mini with the same problem(((((.... have contacted customer support.... and still waiting for the answer(((((....

You might have a long wait, they are not working due to Chinese New Year for the next 2 weeks!