Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Attention! Read this if you're new to this forum and want to join!
(01-15-2019, 05:59 PM)er_trompe Wrote:  Hi from Spain, I work in a vape shop and I like to be informed about news and problem of the devices that I sell

Welcome! There is a lot of information here about Joyetech products, enjoy 8)

(01-15-2019, 06:18 PM)Linda88 Wrote:  I also work in a vape store, if you want to know the latest vape devices, you can contact me.

Welcome, plenty to read here, but please post info about Joyetech devices only with no advertising allowed, enjoy.
Hi vapers,
I have an Ultex T80 with Cubis Max for 3 weeks, after my firts 4 weeks without smoke.
I just customized with own logo, it looks cool.
First I tried tobacco flavours on my Cubis Max with restricted lung hit, but when I changed to frutal, it can't give me same experience, this is after I change cotton for a different pad.
Cotton pad might be thinest or widest? I can't get original cotton pads.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-20-2019, 05:50 AM)EnrieC Wrote:  Hi vapers,
I have an Ultex T80 with Cubis Max for 3 weeks, after my firts 4 weeks without smoke.
I just customized with own logo, it looks cool.
First I tried tobacco flavours on my Cubis Max with restricted lung hit, but when I changed to frutal, it can't give me same experience, this is after I change cotton for a different pad.
Cotton pad might be thinest or widest? I can't get original cotton pads.

Welcome EnrieC

Congrats on giving ups cigs! The Max tank is fairly loose/open, I assume you tried closing the air vent down to a minimum? You dont need to use precut pads, buy some organic cotton pad from a vape supplier, using a very sharp pair of scissors cut them to the correct size. They should be the same thickness as the original.
Hi! my name is Federico, I have a Joyetech Cuboid Tap with a Procore Aries atomizer
(03-05-2019, 09:21 PM)mercurio3 Wrote:  Hi! my name is Federico, I have a Joyetech Cuboid Tap with a Procore Aries atomizer

Welcome Fredorico, a lot of info here, the procore is a great tank!
To all Joyetech fans,

IMPORTANT NOTICE - April 2019, Joyetech will not be using this forum officially for a while, it's possible that it may be replaced with a new one in the future! Do find and enjoy the many device screen logos that are here in the meantime. Best wishes, Mod.