Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Attention! Read this if you're new to this forum!
Yes just call around to and ask if they have Joyetech AIO (and what model) coils.
But what I was referring to is for a cost of a carton of ciggs you can get a whole new battery, atomizer and juice.
Just don't go back to smoking now you know the vaporizer works.
(06-05-2018, 09:11 PM)AdamNYC Wrote:  <clipped>

? https://cloud99vapes.com/products/coils/joyetech-cubis-aio-coil/

50 2nd Ave
New York, NY 10003
Hi everyone its great to see there is a joyetech community - I've been vaping since august last year and apart from a few occasions of wanting that 1 cigarette I've never looked back, best move I ever did.It will be good to be around fellow vapers
Welcome to the social.
(06-08-2018, 06:17 AM)CosmicTruth Wrote:  Welcome to the social.

Thanks 微笑
(06-08-2018, 06:08 AM)Vapelove Wrote:  Hi everyone its great to see there is a joyetech community - I've been vaping since august last year and apart from a few occasions of wanting that 1 cigarette I've never looked back, best move I ever did.It will be good to be around fellow vapers

Greetings and welcome vapelove!

There is a mine of information here so dig in 微笑 What Joyetech products do you use?
(06-08-2018, 01:58 PM)Ippolit Wrote:  
(06-08-2018, 06:08 AM)Vapelove Wrote:  Hi everyone its great to see there is a joyetech community - I've been vaping since august last year and apart from a few occasions of wanting that 1 cigarette I've never looked back, best move I ever did.It will be good to be around fellow vapers

Greetings and welcome vapelove!

There is a mine of information here so dig in  微笑   What Joyetech products do you use?

Have many mods but only one from joyetech my main setup is the EKEE it has been faultless so far I'm happy with it
Hi all,
vaping since 2011 !
Lu
Hi Lu, welcome to Social! Do you have any Joyetech kit?