Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Attention! Read this if you're new to this forum!
(04-14-2018, 10:40 AM)Siggy Wrote:  Hello

Owner of a espion 200w not a robot

ui does not update 1.01
Welcome Siggy
问题 
Please help.

I used to be able to rebuild the coils in those small Cartographers - The ones not designed to be rebuilt.

Then the same with pro tank like things.

Then Taifun GT-T V2 fantastic

Then Taifun GT III

Unfortunately something has gone wrong with me - Depression & anxiety apparently.

Despite have 10 tanks, a mixture of V2 & V3, I can barely keep one at a time just working and the V3v have never really worked.

I have not had a descent vap in at last 3 years.

I am now on my third packet of cigarettes.

I've just bought 4 of your cubist 2 tanks - None of them work.

I'm using them on eVic VT Mini - My eVic VTwo Mini seems to no longer work.
And a eVic Primo Mini.

But the cubis will not work all 4 of them.

I set up in temp control for ss316and for a few seconds OK and then the mod switches to power mode.

PLEASE HELP

0.60 ohm coils
(04-18-2018, 04:09 AM)qcc Wrote:  <clip>
I've just bought 4 of your cubist 2 tanks - None of them work.

I'm using them on eVic VT Mini  - My eVic VTwo Mini seems to no longer work.
And a eVic Primo Mini.

But the cubis will not work all 4 of them.

I set up in temp control for ss316and for a few seconds OK and then the mod switches to power mode.

PLEASE HELP

0.60 ohm coils

Welcome to the social, you will be approved to post in the forum after a short wait.
feel free to browse the forum and FAQ and you might find your question answered.
You will need to run those coils in VW mode, the MOD senses based on the resistance if it is actually SS316, if not or if there is any other problems with the coil the mod automatically switches to VW mode. So with that coil just find a VW setting that meets the coil suggested wattage.
-=ϴ=-
Δ
|

Join us
Aliens are your friend!

Anti Spam Bot 18.x
Joyetech THE Premiere Electronic Cig. Manuf.
Hi everyone I'm Andrea from Italy. I'm not a robot.... (this is just what a robot or an android would say) I love joyetech mods since 2015 and I hope that in this forum I will found and give new informations. Thanks a lot and sorry for my bad english
(04-20-2018, 03:02 AM)Andrea93 Wrote:  Hi everyone I'm Andrea from Italy. I'm not a robot.... (this is just what a robot or an android would say) I love joyetech mods since 2015 and I hope that in this forum I will found and give new informations. Thanks a lot and sorry for my bad english

Welcome Andrea93
(04-20-2018, 03:02 AM)Andrea93 Wrote:  Hi everyone I'm Andrea from Italy. I'm not a robot.... (this is just what a robot or an android would say) I love joyetech mods since 2015 and I hope that in this forum I will found and give new informations. Thanks a lot and sorry for my bad english

Hi Andrea welcome to social
Vaping is like a Tsunami
You cannot stop it with a law
(04-23-2018, 12:00 AM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  

Hi Andrea welcome to social

Welcome! hope you enjoy!
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑