Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attention! Read this if you're new to this forum!
To all Joyetech fans,

2018 has come, we shall start from a new point. Great expectations for vaping industry in the new year.  酷
Firstly, welcome to Joyetech official e-cigarette forum - Joyetech Social. Hope you can have a good time here.
So before you get started, there're something general information you should know first.  微笑

In order to prevent the spam flood, all members are required to make a brief introduction below to prove that you're not a robot.  转眼珠
Our admins will then authorize you the right to make threads and posts. Hope you may understand.

Joyetech reserves the right to edit or delete any content posted on any part of Joyetech's website at any time by customers or third parties, including, but not limited to, the "Comment" and "Forum" sections of the website.

Joyetech makes no claims that electronic cigarette will cure a smoker's addiction to nicotine; the electronic cigarettes we sell serve the same purpose as a tobacco product - they may deliver the addictive nicotine. If you do suffer from the disease of Tobacco/Nicotine Dependence Syndrome and want to take steps to give up smoking or cut down the quantity of cigarettes, we recommend you visit your health care provider to discuss Nicotine Replacement Therapy or a nicotine harm reduction programme. Please Note that we are not a pharmaceutical company and we do not produce medical products.

Concept and purposes:
1. People’s opinions are different, Joyetech does not encourage an emotional issue with deviation argument quarrel oppose personal attacks, abusive slander.
2. Joyetech Social encourages originality, original or reprint please try to indicate, or non-original does not indicate the copyright dispute, after verified moderators have the right to raise or remove.
3. Community allows users to post content for a reasonable score, penalty points for malicious users, administrators and moderators have the right to revoke the deduction.
4. Joyetech Social is the communication platform that is faced to all the members, related to the after-sale questions, please email to customer service center: service@joyetech.com

Freedom of speech is our aim, but the following actives will NOT be permitted:
1.   Profanities or overtly sexual discussions.
2.   Personal insults.
3.   Solicitation and selling of products via forum posts.
4.   No advertising personal websites or businesses in posts, profiles, pictures, PM or any other means will be treated as spam.
5.   Posts about non Joyetech products are not permitted, posts of this nature will be edited or removed.
6.   No Linking to, or advertising of, personal video reviews, tutorials or demonstrations permitted anywhere on the forum other than the video review area. All advertising of this manner will be removed.
7.   Drug or drug related talk is strictly prohibited here. Please do keep in mind this forum is monitored, your IP and contact details are on record here.
8.   No telephone numbers, addresses or email addresses are to be posted. This is for your own personal safety. If personal information is posted, it will be removed.
9.   Any forum disputes please take to private message and do so in a considerate and respectful manner.
10.   Posting private messages on the forum or any other public venue is prohibited.
11.   Posting generic replies in quick succession such as welcome to the forum, over posting, one/two word posts just to gain access to the trades, personal messages and Chat Room will be removed.
12.   Exploiting the good nature of forum members by the use of begging.
Hello. I have a eVic VTC Mini. I am not robot... Danger Will Robinson!
Hello World....
I'm running out of ways to introduce my self 舌 long time no see Kermit微笑 hope you have been good
(01-05-2018, 01:25 AM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  
(01-04-2018, 11:36 AM)bey1012 Wrote:  Hello World....    
I'm running out of ways to introduce my self 舌  long time no see Kermit微笑 hope you have been good

a simple hello world would be good lol

Lol ya just wanted to see if anyone got the joke lol
(01-07-2018, 07:17 PM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  There is no point in deleting all the comments if spammers can still post . Admin please lock this thread

I agree but this is the only method the Social has for spam control
I'm sorry that I'm posting here because I need rules that allow me to post a thread on sub forum (Question, Suggestion, ...). My account can't create/reply thread on other sub forum except this thread. Is there any rules that I need to follow before I can do post a thread? I've try resend the activation, but the page said my account already activated and doesn't need activation email.
Greetings friends, it's a pity that I have to prove that I'm not a robot, but too much spam is forcing it to do
(01-13-2018, 05:31 AM)JAW Wrote:  Greetings friends, it's a pity that I have to prove that I'm not a robot, but too much spam is forcing it to do

I agree 100% friend. Joyetech is such a great place to share our information, but the spammers spend about 15 seconds online and spam the site with their links. Their main purpose is just to disrupt our activities here, and our ability to communicate. The links they provide are either intended for them to make a small profit, or install software on your computer that they can use to rob you. Please do not click any of their links. If you find a spam post that somehow made it onto the site please send me a link to their post so I can remove it from social.joyetech . To copy a link to an individual post right click the post number on the right side, copy the url, and send it to me or any of the admins or other moderators in a PM.
Thank You
(01-13-2018, 05:31 AM)JAW Wrote:  Greetings friends, it's a pity that I have to prove that I'm not a robot, but too much spam is forcing it to do

Don't let the spam stop you from visiting 微笑
No Matter How You VAPE
Choose Your Style And Be Very PROUD
of The Fact That You No Longer Smoke