Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Attention! Read this if you're new to this forum and want to join!
Not sure what to write here but I’m new to this forum. I’m from the UK 微笑
(11-21-2018, 04:14 PM)JaceJaxx Wrote:  Not sure what to write here but I’m new to this forum. I’m from the UK 微笑

Hi JaceJaxx, to confirm you are not a spam bot please tell us a little about your vape experience, do you have any Joyetech products?
(11-17-2018, 09:41 PM)Haki Wrote:  
(11-17-2018, 12:03 PM)CosmicTruth Wrote:  
(11-17-2018, 05:05 AM)Haki Wrote:  Am new to vaping, bought 2 joyetech mods and its annoying because i have problem which is hot mouth, tried lowering wattage, higher ohm coils, different liquids same thing. But i cant ask for help here if i cant make a thread, still waiting for activation. Can you please activate my account?

I believe you can post in existing threads. Your posts will require moderation before they appear. It may take up to 24 hours for any post to appear.
Try it anl let us know if it does not work.

(11-17-2018, 05:05 AM)Haki Wrote:  Am new to vaping, bought 2 joyetech mods and its annoying because i have problem which is hot mouth, tried lowering wattage, higher ohm coils, different liquids same thing. <clip>

A vaporizer works by wicking e-liquid to a heater coil, the coil is heated by an electrical current. There is no actual fire but there is heat. Let us know what devices you have or any other details you can provide.

Existing threads yes but which one? Problem i have is having hot mouth.
I have aio d16 0.6ohm coils and its too hot for my mouth, then i bought vtc dual+ultimo tried to lower wattage same thing, then i lowered back to 5w and i didnt feel anything. I know how to fill liquid i saw lots of youtube videos, problem is:

1. Low wattage example 5w i dont feel anything
2. 10w+ its hot in my mouth

After all these failure i even bought nautilus 2 and put 1.8ohm coil same thing. I really lost all hope for vaping after spending much money and time. The worst thing is that there is no youtube video, any website review which describes hot mouth.

Am using Green Label 50/50 VG/PG, used different aromas Black Label Cohiba, Big Mouth, checked mix ratio, mixed it myself so if aroma says 10%, i put 1ml aroma and 9ml nicotine (just for test). For aio d16 i changed 3 coils just to be sure its not problem in coils so i lost all hope with d16 but vtc dual should be much better but dont know how to reduce hot in my mouth its crazy. Please dont delete this post, if needed just move it somewhere i will find it. ty

Hi Haki, I don't like hot vapour either and I keep my vapes dialed down for that reason. As you have tried that it must be something else.

Some people find that PG gives them a burning feeling, in fact some people are allergic or very sensitive to it, so try a very high VG liquid or even a 100% VG to try to eliminate that possibility though 100% VG being viscous can cause wicking problems it would be worth the test.. Nicotine at higher levels can also cause a burning feeling, some people are more sensitive than others to that also. Have you tried a zero Nic liquid to eliminate that possibility?
hi! a'm human >-(^:
Hello all,
I bought a new ULTEX T80 KIT last week as was wondering if anyone was having any problems with the new CUBIS Max atomizer, leaking?
I read all the reviews on this kit and Joyetech states, I quote....
The CUBIS Max atomizer allows a simple replacement of cotton for a pure and delicate vaping experience.
This is true.
Eleafworld states, and I quote....
Joyetech ULTEX T80 Kit from Eleaf UK is a low maintenance, leak resistant e-cig with NCFilm heater for RTA flavour.

My question is, why does it leak constantly from around the edge of the filler cap. I have to constantly wipe away the leakage after every puff on the e-cig.
Is this a fault with the atomizer I have bought with this kit or has anyone else had this problem?

I'm pretty disheartened with this due to the price, £65 and the claims that both Joyetech and Eleaf make.

All answers are very welcome, thanks.

I've been vaping since 2013, and have bought £100's of e-cigs over the past five years so would call myself an experienced vaper. I also mix all my own juice.
(11-28-2018, 08:44 AM)Journalot Wrote:  Hello all,
I bought a new ULTEX T80 KIT last week as was wondering if anyone was having any problems with the new CUBIS Max atomizer, leaking?
I read all the reviews on this kit and Joyetech states, I quote....
The CUBIS Max atomizer allows a simple replacement of cotton for a pure and delicate vaping experience.
This is true.
Eleafworld states, and I quote....
Joyetech ULTEX T80 Kit from Eleaf UK is a low maintenance, leak resistant e-cig with NCFilm heater for RTA flavour.

My question is, why does it leak constantly from around the edge of the filler cap. I have to constantly wipe away the leakage after every puff on the e-cig.
Is this a fault with the atomizer I have bought with this kit or has anyone else had this problem?

I'm pretty disheartened with this due to the price, £65 and the claims that both Joyetech and Eleaf make.

All answers are very welcome, thanks.

I've been vaping since 2013, and have bought £100's of e-cigs over the past five years so would call myself an experienced vaper. I also mix all my own juice.

Hi Journalot and welcome.

I have 2 Cubis Max tanks, and reviewed it with the Ultex. I have never had any leakage with it, the top air flow removes most of the usual possibilities for that.

Let's try and narrow it down a little first. When you say " the edge of the filler cap" do you mean it is leaking from the fill hole? Or from the top seal between the glass and the top cap?
(11-28-2018, 06:20 AM)Zuncl Wrote:  hi! a'm human >-(^:

Please, someone, approve Zuncl. He is my friend! I can confirm he's not a robot.
[Image: banner1.jpg]
[Image: logo2.png]
(11-28-2018, 06:20 AM)Zuncl Wrote:  hi! a'm human >-(^:

Hi Zuncl! Welcome 8). I missed you in this suddenly busy thread.

You should be able to post now in existing threads, if you start a new thread your post will have to be moderated before it becomes public.
Hi, just got ULTEX T80 kit. Have to admit that for ages I was SMOK user and now I am not looking back. Joyetech products will be my only choice from now on. Waiting for new updates about NCfilms and new devices using this method.
(11-30-2018, 03:42 AM)klopikxda Wrote:  Hi, just got ULTEX T80 kit. Have to admit that for ages I was SMOK user and now I am not looking back. Joyetech products will be my only choice from now on. Waiting for new updates about NCfilms and new devices using this method.

Welcome klopikxda, there's lots of information about vaping and Joyetech devices here do take a look around. I could never get on with Smok, Joyetech stuff suits me very well. I now use the T80 as my daily, I thought that nothing would beat the Riftcore but it did.

The new Espion Tour mod kit comes with the Cubis Max tank too, a very powerful setup.

You should now be able to post in existing threads, if you start a new thread your post will have to be moderated first.