Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Attention! Read this if you're new to this forum and want to join!
Hello, I am looking forward to buying the Runabout! It looks awesome!
(10-31-2018, 06:16 PM)bluedodger Wrote:  Hello, I am looking forward to buying the Runabout! It looks awesome!

Hi! Yes I have one for review ( will post it soonish), works well, in fact it's one of the better refillable pod systems.
Hello everyone, I'm a little late to this party, but I also have an eVic VTC Mini... lol
(11-01-2018, 08:42 AM)PutinBayOhio Wrote:  Hello everyone, I'm a little late to this party, but I also have an eVic VTC Mini... lol

That is a great little MOD, welcome to social.joyetech.com 微笑
hi, am new here 微笑
(01-03-2018, 09:23 AM)Kermit Wrote:  To all Joyetech fans,

2018 has come, we shall start from a new point. Great expectations for vaping industry in the new year.  酷
Firstly, welcome to Joyetech official e-cigarette forum - Joyetech Social. Hope you can have a good time here.

In order to prevent the spam flood, all members are required to make a brief introduction below to prove that you're not a robot.  转眼珠
Our admins will then authorize you the right to make threads and posts. Hope you may understand.

Anyone wanting access to the forum must make an actual introduction and tell us about your vaping history.
(11-16-2018, 07:56 AM)CosmicTruth Wrote:  
(01-03-2018, 09:23 AM)Kermit Wrote:  To all Joyetech fans,

2018 has come, we shall start from a new point. Great expectations for vaping industry in the new year.  酷
Firstly, welcome to Joyetech official e-cigarette forum - Joyetech Social. Hope you can have a good time here.

In order to prevent the spam flood, all members are required to make a brief introduction below to prove that you're not a robot.  转眼珠
Our admins will then authorize you the right to make threads and posts. Hope you may understand.

Anyone wanting access to the forum must make an actual introduction and tell us about your vaping history.

Am new to vaping, bought 2 joyetech mods and its annoying because i have problem which is hot mouth, tried lowering wattage, higher ohm coils, different liquids same thing. But i cant ask for help here if i cant make a thread, still waiting for activation. Can you please activate my account?
(11-17-2018, 05:05 AM)Haki Wrote:  Am new to vaping, bought 2 joyetech mods and its annoying because i have problem which is hot mouth, tried lowering wattage, higher ohm coils, different liquids same thing. But i cant ask for help here if i cant make a thread, still waiting for activation. Can you please activate my account?

I believe you can post in existing threads. Your posts will require moderation before they appear. It may take up to 24 hours for any post to appear.
Try it anl let us know if it does not work.

(11-17-2018, 05:05 AM)Haki Wrote:  Am new to vaping, bought 2 joyetech mods and its annoying because i have problem which is hot mouth, tried lowering wattage, higher ohm coils, different liquids same thing. <clip>

A vaporizer works by wicking e-liquid to a heater coil, the coil is heated by an electrical current. There is no actual fire but there is heat. Let us know what devices you have or any other details you can provide.
(11-17-2018, 12:03 PM)CosmicTruth Wrote:  
(11-17-2018, 05:05 AM)Haki Wrote:  Am new to vaping, bought 2 joyetech mods and its annoying because i have problem which is hot mouth, tried lowering wattage, higher ohm coils, different liquids same thing. But i cant ask for help here if i cant make a thread, still waiting for activation. Can you please activate my account?

I believe you can post in existing threads. Your posts will require moderation before they appear. It may take up to 24 hours for any post to appear.
Try it anl let us know if it does not work.

(11-17-2018, 05:05 AM)Haki Wrote:  Am new to vaping, bought 2 joyetech mods and its annoying because i have problem which is hot mouth, tried lowering wattage, higher ohm coils, different liquids same thing. <clip>

A vaporizer works by wicking e-liquid to a heater coil, the coil is heated by an electrical current. There is no actual fire but there is heat. Let us know what devices you have or any other details you can provide.

Existing threads yes but which one? Problem i have is having hot mouth.
I have aio d16 0.6ohm coils and its too hot for my mouth, then i bought vtc dual+ultimo tried to lower wattage same thing, then i lowered back to 5w and i didnt feel anything. I know how to fill liquid i saw lots of youtube videos, problem is:

1. Low wattage example 5w i dont feel anything
2. 10w+ its hot in my mouth

After all these failure i even bought nautilus 2 and put 1.8ohm coil same thing. I really lost all hope for vaping after spending much money and time. The worst thing is that there is no youtube video, any website review which describes hot mouth.

Am using Green Label 50/50 VG/PG, used different aromas Black Label Cohiba, Big Mouth, checked mix ratio, mixed it myself so if aroma says 10%, i put 1ml aroma and 9ml nicotine (just for test). For aio d16 i changed 3 coils just to be sure its not problem in coils so i lost all hope with d16 but vtc dual should be much better but dont know how to reduce hot in my mouth its crazy. Please dont delete this post, if needed just move it somewhere i will find it. ty
(11-17-2018, 09:41 PM)Haki Wrote:  Existing threads yes but which one? Problem i have is having hot mouth.
I have aio d16 0.6ohm coils and its too hot for my mouth, then i bought vtc dual+ultimo tried to lower wattage same thing, then i lowered back to 5w and i didnt feel anything. I know how to fill liquid i saw lots of youtube videos, problem is:
1. Low wattage example 5w i dont feel anything
2. 10w+ its hot in my mouth
After all these failure i even bought nautilus 2 and put 1.8ohm coil same thing. I really lost all hope for vaping after spending much money and time. The worst thing is that there is no youtube video, any website review which describes hot mouth.
Am using Green Label 50/50 VG/PG, used different aromas Black Label Cohiba, Big Mouth, checked mix ratio, mixed it myself so if aroma says 10%, i put 1ml aroma and 9ml nicotine (just for test). For aio d16 i changed 3 coils just to be sure its not problem in coils so i lost all hope with d16 but vtc dual should be much better but dont know how to reduce hot in my mouth its crazy. Please dont delete this post, if needed just move it somewhere i will find it. ty

Check out http://social.joyetech.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3 and the sub forums their.
As I mentioned there is heat involved with vaping, some devices are hotter than others. Pods like RunAbout are the coolest.

Searching for the term "hot" returned the following: http://social.joyetech.com/search.php?action=results&sid=30307bdaab3be5bb6ac6128ac6256dc1&sortby=&order=desc