Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Attention! Read this if you're new to this forum and want to join!
I have many joyetech products and no I am not a robot
(09-14-2018, 11:26 AM)Nicomanteno Wrote:  I have many joyetech products and no I am not a robot

Hi and welcome Nicomanteno
You will be approved for posting after a short delay, feel free to browse the forum and read the faq.
Ello Everyone! I'm Ronin1369 酷, from St. Louis Mo. I'm not a bot, & I just bought a new eGo AIO Box. The last one I had, the charging port crapped out on Me after a year & a month of usage. Hope Everyone is doing well, take care.
(09-21-2018, 12:29 PM)Ronin1369 Wrote:  Ello Everyone! I'm Ronin1369  酷, from St. Louis Mo. I'm not a bot, & I just bought a new eGo AIO Box. The last one I had, the charging port crapped out on Me after a year & a month of usage. Hope Everyone is doing well, take care.

Welcome Ronin! Plenty of useful info here, take a look around. You should now be able to post anywhere ( new threads will need Mod approval first) if you cannot post come back and we will try to help 微笑
(09-13-2018, 07:52 PM)CosmicTruth Wrote:  Hi and welcome
You will be approved for posting after a short delay, feel free to browse the forum and read the faq.

Hi There.

I will be happy to be able to post a new question regarding Nicotine Salts coils fitting Cubis pro tank.

Thanks ahead.

P
(09-27-2018, 03:11 PM)Pita Wrote:  
(09-13-2018, 07:52 PM)CosmicTruth Wrote:  Hi and welcome
Hi There.
I will be happy to be able to post a new question regarding Nicotine Salts coils fitting Cubis pro tank.
Thanks ahead.
P

I think you should be able to post your questions, but there may be some delay before it is approved and visible to others.
Hola tengo 2 cuboids mini, un ocular 80w y un ornate
Tengo unas dudas y por eso ingreso aquí
Saludos

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-15-2018, 07:20 AM)angelilloh Wrote:  Hola tengo 2 cuboids mini, un ocular 80w y un ornate
Tengo unas dudas y por eso ingreso aquí
Saludos

Welcome here

Hola, ¿puedes traducir al inglés para nosotros?
No creo que aquí nadie hable español 悲伤
Hi all, from South east asia. Recently bought the riftcore duo. Seeking to learn and provide feedback
(10-17-2018, 05:07 PM)randy_khoo Wrote:  Hi all, from South east asia. Recently bought the riftcore duo. Seeking to learn and provide feedback

Hi Randy, welcome.

It's a great tank, there are a number of reviews for the Riftcore on this forum with some tips too.