Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Attention! Read this if you're new to this forum!
To all Joyetech fans,

2018 has come, we shall start from a new point. Great expectations for vaping industry in the new year.  酷
Firstly, welcome to Joyetech official e-cigarette forum - Joyetech Social. Hope you can have a good time here.

In order to prevent the spam flood, all members are required to make a brief introduction below to prove that you're not a robot.  转眼珠
Our admins will then authorize you the right to make threads and posts. Hope you may understand.
Hello. I have a eVic VTC Mini. I am not robot... Danger Will Robinson!
Greetings friends, it's a pity that I have to prove that I'm not a robot, but too much spam is forcing it to do
I don't usually post in this forum, but have used the information I've found here numerous times. I have a workhorse EVIC MINI that is my daily driver and I abuse it regularly. It has been dropped more times than I can count and it's never let me down! As far as I'm concerned, Joytech has built a quality device at a very reasonable price. If this sounds like a Bot, then I'm a Joytech Bot...LOL
Keep up the good work!
Smut 眨眼

New to Joyetech kit, I have an eVic Primo Mini and an eGo AIO amongst others 8)

Keen to learn!
Hello Guys...i'm pretty new to this and didn't post on forums for years. But i bought a cuboid tap yesterday so...why not? 微笑
Joyetech egrip 2 user, I love it so much I have 3!!
Good thing I found this thread. Couldn't for the life of me work out where the post tools were
In your time mods!
(03-14-2018, 09:54 PM)joey1211 Wrote:  In your time mods!

You need to describe your experience with vaporizers and vaping, especially Joyetech devices.

Join us
Aliens are your friend!

Anti Spam Bot 18.x
Joyetech THE Premiere Electronic Cig. Manuf.