Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Attention! Read this if you're new to this forum!
To all Joyetech fans,

2018 has come, we shall start from a new point. Great expectations for vaping industry in the new year.  酷
Firstly, welcome to Joyetech official e-cigarette forum - Joyetech Social. Hope you can have a good time here.

In order to prevent the spam flood, all members are required to make a brief introduction below to prove that you're not a robot.  转眼珠
Our admins will then authorize you the right to make threads and posts. Hope you may understand.
Hello. I have a eVic VTC Mini. I am not robot... Danger Will Robinson!
Greetings friends, it's a pity that I have to prove that I'm not a robot, but too much spam is forcing it to do
I don't usually post in this forum, but have used the information I've found here numerous times. I have a workhorse EVIC MINI that is my daily driver and I abuse it regularly. It has been dropped more times than I can count and it's never let me down! As far as I'm concerned, Joytech has built a quality device at a very reasonable price. If this sounds like a Bot, then I'm a Joytech Bot...LOL
Keep up the good work!
Smut 眨眼
Greetings,

New to Joyetech kit, I have an eVic Primo Mini and an eGo AIO amongst others 8)

Keen to learn!
Hello Guys...i'm pretty new to this and didn't post on forums for years. But i bought a cuboid tap yesterday so...why not? 微笑
Joyetech egrip 2 user, I love it so much I have 3!!
(03-14-2018, 09:54 PM)joey1211 Wrote:  In your time mods!

You need to describe your experience with vaporizers and vaping, especially Joyetech devices.
-=ϴ=-
Δ
|

Join us
Aliens are your friend!

Anti Spam Bot 18.x
Joyetech THE Premiere Electronic Cig. Manuf.
Hi I am from Canada and luv my ego one's and I am not a robot.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-14-2018, 11:09 PM)SkyeNova Wrote:  Hi I am from Canada and luv my ego one's and I am not a robot.

Hi welcome to social 微笑 thanks for proving your not a robot 微笑
Vaping is like a Tsunami
You cannot stop it with a law