Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Vape
Just got this eGo AIO for Christmas. Followed the YouTube Instructions and I'm not getting anything out of it. Even with the dots lined up.
Is there something I'm doing wrong or is this unit defective? I did charge it, I did wet the coil before hand, I filled it only to MAX, and nothing. 嗯
Any help would be appreciated. Thank You!
Sometimes the coil is screwed in too tight, loosen slightly will solve this issue. 微笑
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.
(01-02-2018, 02:39 PM)KarenSeb Wrote:  Just got this eGo AIO for Christmas.  Followed the YouTube Instructions and I'm not getting anything out of it.  Even with the dots lined up.
Is there something I'm doing wrong or is this unit defective?  I did charge it, I did wet the coil before hand, I filled it only to MAX,  and nothing.  嗯
Any help would be appreciated.  Thank You!

Silly question but I have to ask, did you do the 5 quick presses of the button to turn it on? the light should come on then and allow you to press the fire button and produce the vapor.
Ellen is right but if that doesn't work pull the pin on the bottom of the coil out a hair. Don't pull it all the way out, just enough so it can make contact.
Thank you all for your advice - Kind Group you got here 微笑
(01-09-2018, 02:03 AM)KarenSeb Wrote:  Thank you all for your advice - Kind Group you got here 微笑

Come on Karen, tell us what solved it 微笑 that will help other new vapers if they have the same difficulty.