Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Merry Christmas
starting Friday I will be on vacation until the New Year I will continue to fight spam in the background but may not be on the board much the next couple weeks so I wanted to take the time to wish everyone A Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday's & a very Happy New Year in case I do not get the chance before the holiday's get here
Have a Safe & Happy holiday season
P.S. Convert a smoker save a life this season it is the best gift you could give!
(12-11-2017, 07:51 PM)gfdeputy2 Wrote:  starting Friday I will be on vacation until the New Year I will continue to fight spam in the background but may not be on the board much the next couple weeks so I wanted to take the time to wish everyone A Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday's & a very Happy New Year in case I do not get the chance before the holiday's get here
P.S. Convert a smoker save a life this season it is the best gift you could give!

right back at you! Merry Christmas & nothing but the best in the new year!
p.s. I'm gifting the Exceed D19 in hopes of converting my daughter 微笑
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
Merry Christmas and happy New Year too you too 微笑 hope all goes well 微笑
Merry Christmas and happy New Year wishes from Russia =) Fight the good fight.
[Image: banner1.jpg]
[Image: logo2.png]
Wish everyone a Merry christmas and Happy new year! 大咧嘴
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.
(12-13-2017, 06:56 AM)liz Wrote:  
(12-11-2017, 07:51 PM)gfdeputy2 Wrote:  starting Friday I will be on vacation until the New Year I will continue to fight spam in the background but may not be on the board much the next couple weeks so I wanted to take the time to wish everyone A Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday's & a very Happy New Year in case I do not get the chance before the holiday's get here

right back at you! Merry Christmas & nothing but the best in the new year!
p.s. I'm gifting the Exceed D19 in hopes of converting my daughter 微笑
That is awesome hope it works for her!
If she needs any help or just some support have her go to my facebook group Vape not smoke it leans towards the usa regulation updates but support for all nice small group all willing to help vapers in need
https://www.facebook.com/groups/207617619582640/

(12-13-2017, 09:37 AM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  Merry Christmas 微笑

Hope you have a good one
Eat drink and get very merry lol .. I intend too 微笑

Bought my brother an Exceed also - I am over the moon with mine - he is already a Vaper but his kit is not keeping him off the smokes 悲伤
Here is To a smoke free new year 微笑
what Mg nicotine is he using & what is his reason for liking the smokes better?

Thanks GFP 微笑
Hope your wishes hit you back 3 fold, wishing you a Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday's & a very Happy New Year X 3.
I wish we had a secret private form to share ideas on our background fight 微笑
And the same goes for all the serious users using this forum to learn about Joyetech, & their devices and products.
(12-14-2017, 08:11 PM)CosmicTruth Wrote:  

Thanks GFP 微笑
Hope your wishes hit you back 3 fold, wishing you a Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday's & a very Happy New Year X 3.
I wish we had a secret private form to share ideas on our background fight 微笑
And the same goes for all the serious users using this forum to learn about Joyetech, & their devices and products.

most forums do have an admin / mod section I think the Social should too we need an area to discuss private matters