Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EXCEED Box Starter Kit Launching
Dear all,

We’re glad to introduce you the new member of EXCEED family – EXCEED Box mod and EXCEED D22C atomizer with childproof system.
Hailing design cues from the initial Joyetech EX series atomizer, the brand-new EXCEED D22C atomizer came with childproof system apart from the precise top filling solution and the exquisite adjustable airflow control system. The EX series heads with novel structure are engineered to deliver pure flavor with earthly vaping enjoyment both for mouth-to-lung and direct-lung vapers. The compact starter kit characterizes a visually stunning EXCEED BOX which is equipped with 3000 mAh built-in battery. The box presents you with two optional modes: direct output and constant voltage output together with advanced dual circuit protection, making it perfectly pair with EXCEED D22C in terms of appearance and performance.

Click to learn more about the EXCEED Box kit.

Joyetech Group
Nov. 23, 2017
[Image: 171123.jpg]
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.
(11-23-2017, 11:02 AM)Anastasia Wrote:  Dear all,

We’re glad to introduce you the new member of EXCEED family – EXCEED Box mod and EXCEED D22C atomizer with childproof system.
Hailing design cues from the initial Joyetech EX series atomizer, the brand-new EXCEED D22C atomizer came with childproof system apart from the precise top filling solution and the exquisite adjustable airflow control system. The EX series heads with novel structure are engineered to deliver pure flavor with earthly vaping enjoyment both for mouth-to-lung and direct-lung vapers. The compact starter kit characterizes a visually stunning EXCEED BOX which is equipped with 3000 mAh built-in battery. The box presents you with two optional modes: direct output and constant voltage output together with advanced dual circuit protection, making it perfectly pair with EXCEED D22C in terms of appearance and performance.

Joyetech Group
Nov. 23, 2017

Oh 微笑 this would make a good match for my ProCore SE tank
(11-23-2017, 11:02 AM)Ellen Wrote:  Dear all,

Joyetech Group
Nov. 23, 2017
[Image: 171123.jpg]

I'm so excited 微笑 Love my box mods and love the Exceed Range .Got mine yesterday will add a pic when I'm on my laptop .super excited to review this one 微笑
Another fantastic range from Joyetech, the Exceed. This box kit in my opinion suits the DL vapers more. With a 3000mah battery it fires and hits better than the exceed pen kit. The pen kit fits better with the 1.2 ohm MTL coil and is a great starter kit. Overall l love the size of the new Exceed box. For a 3000mah mod, its so small and comfortable in the palm. This is another great and exciting range from Joyetech, well done. Joyetechbravo. 心

心JOYETECH - NO:1 Ecig brand 心

I'm In Love 微笑
(11-27-2017, 05:00 AM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  I'm In Love 微笑

sweet 舌
gotta love the matchy matchy Vapeoholic !
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
(11-28-2017, 02:31 PM)liz Wrote:  gotta love the matchy matchy Vapeoholic !

微笑
Just need to buy the orange one now to match my other one 微笑
Review To follow shortly 眨眼